Moritz Icy Squares Reviews
#424 in Chocolate

January 19, 2018

Too easy to eat!

These icy squares give me a sense of nostalgia when I could buy a few squares at the corner store. Still will eat these smooth and creamy squares when I get the chance. Sometimes I will keep them in the fridge so they’re nice and cool and melt slowly in your mouth.

December 02, 2017

DEFINITELY NOT ONE OF MY FAVORITES

During Easter or Christmas, I always have a couple of tubs on hand. Icy Squares are one of my husbands favorite chocolates. I am not exactly sure why because they do not taste very much like chocolate to me. They melt in your mouth, but I find them extremely sweet.

If you put them in the freezer, it makes them taste better.

October 15, 2017

Individually wrapped chocolates.

I think Moritz Icy Squares are an acquired taste. Although they are individually wrapped chocolate they are unlike any chocolate I know. Although I like the cool, creamy sensation of this melt in your mouth chocolate there is something in the ingredients that makes them feel overly sweet like icing sugar.if it weren't for that intense sweetness I think I would enjoy them much more because they have a nice rich creamy texture that can be found in some higher end chocolates.

I don't buy these often but today I was in the dollar store and decided to pick a bag up. Now I remember why I only buy them every few years. You definitely need to have a glass of milk with these to cut down on the sweetness. All I have to say is I don't love Moritz Icy Squares but I don't hate them either. There's just so many other chocolates I prefer.

3.2/5

June 09, 2017

I don't understand why they call this chocolate, it taste nothing like chocolate. I will never be buying this ever again. I just end up throwing them away . What a waste of money !

June 07, 2017

These are my mothers favourite chocolates, so I have always had them as well. They are absolutely delicious, and you can purchase them at the dollar store! They are very creamy and full of flavour. I always buy these when I am craving a chocolatey treat!

June 07, 2017

These are one of my mothers favorite chocolate of all time and mine, they are usually expensive to buy, I don't have any self control around these because they are too delicious.

2.3/5

June 07, 2017

I can't exactly pinpoint why but I have never been a big fan of these chocolates. I do not find these satisfy a chocolate craving for me. The chocolate melts in your mouth and is extremely soft. It does not have a traditional chocolate bar feel or taste. The chocolate is good quality, maybe even too decadent. You can often find these for cheap at the dollar store.

June 07, 2017

Je les adore! Il est très difficile d'être raisonnable lorsque nous commençons d'en manger de s'arrêter. La texture velouté de ce chocolat au lait est formidable.
    Essayer les réfrigéré et laisser les fondre dans la bouche, un pur délice! Heureusement je ne les vois pas régulièrement ou je fais mes courses. Je mange très différamment depuis plusieurs années, sinon je serais sûrement diabétique?
    Je vous les suggère fortement !!!

June 07, 2017

I get these at my local dollar store so they are quite cheap. I absolutely love them! They are nice and soft milk squares that are like pillows! One of my favourite chocolates at Christmas time

May 07, 2017

My favorite chocolate of all time. I can only buy these individually though because buying it in a bigger format is way too dangerous. I don't have any self control around these because they are too delicious. I like them when they are in the freezer or fridge.