MoroccanOil Moisture Repair Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #401 out of 677 in Conditioner

May 16, 2017

LOVE THiS.

I let it sit in my hair for a couple minutes (in the shower of course) after I curl my hair. It works wonderful, and SMELLS AMAZING. My hair instantly feels more nourished. For those who damage their hair, or just want smoother hair, I would definitely recommend, The only reason I dont use this everyday is that my hair is already mostly damage free, so I use it when I need it (:

November 21, 2014

This is a Miracle product that truly softens, conditions and transforms my hair to its dream state. Highly recommend.

September 14, 2014

I find this product a little towards the high end price wise but it is totally worth it. I have thick hair and live in a humid environment and have daily frizz control issues. This product is a life saver! When it comes to hair product you get what you pay for, and this truly lives up to what is advertised!

August 12, 2014

This is the best conditioner for extremely dry hair - leaves it soft, moisturized and manageable. I can't recommend it highly enough.