Prestige Item
MoroccanOil Treatment Reviews

For hundreds of years, women in Morocco have been using Moroccanoil Treatment's special miraculous oil ingredient to treat their hair and nails due to the effects of the hot climate. Moroccanoil has used this special oil ingredient as a part of their formula to help for instant absorption into hair for a beautiful shine and long term conditioning!

See their main website for more details at: www.moroccanoil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

October 21, 2017

Miracle worker

This has saved my fried hair more then once! I will never stop using this product. It is costly but worth every penny. My hair is often bleach damaged but since discovering this product I am able to continue colouring my hair with no issue!

October 16, 2017

Pas pour les cheveux frissés

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce produit en échantillon. J'ai adoré la senteur et la texture soyeuse que ce produit apportait à mes cheveux. Par contre, ce dernier n'est pas fait pour les cheveux naturellement frisés. Les cheveux en dessous devient plat mais pas ceux aur le dessus. Drôle de mix.

October 06, 2017

i def would recommend this product its a must

love this its amazing it fixed my dry dam hair within 1week the i love the smell the way it leaves my hair soft no frizz and fresh all day i always make sure i never run out its amazing

September 22, 2017

Amazing Product!

This is an amazing hair product! Great for every single hair types. this product tames frizz, provides a heat protectant and brings out the natural shine in your hair! And a bonus is the great smell

September 21, 2017

I don't usually use any product in my hair, but I like this.

I first tried Moroccan oil at the salon when I told my stylist I don't like product in my hair. I have long hair that gets in the way, and I hate when I use most product because it makes my hands sticky when I touch my hair. This is not greasy, if used correctly. It makes my hair feel soft and smooths out mild frizz. What I like most about it is the way it smells! I wish they had a lotion or even a spray that had this scent. I'm not usually a fan of smelly product either, but I love this one.

2.8/5

September 20, 2017

Moroccan Oil

I would not buy this product again for the sole reason of how much it costs. There are plenty of other oils that do the same thing that are way cheaper. I was never using it because it seemed like I wanted to save it

September 14, 2017

Go-to hair oil

I've tried a lot of different hair oils, some of which just sit on my hair. I thought this might be too heavy on my fine-r hair, but I love this! I love the smell which is a nice natural scent--I wish it lasted all day! This does a great job of smoothing ends and adding moisture to my dry ends!

September 14, 2017

Works perfect

I use this on my hair whenever it starts to feel a bit dry. I love the smell and it makes my hair silky smooth! I recently started using it on my daughters hair as well since her hair got quite dry from using the pool so much this summer. Her hair looks and feels amazing!

September 09, 2017

Best hair repairer so fair

I have bleached my hair for 15 years consecutively and it still feels soft. Most recently with the stylish white white blonds coming out - my hair was fried by a crappy hair dresser. All ends split and pretty much have a mullet - but this happened before and this product repaired my hair !!! Feels and smells amazing. My HAIR LOVES this product!!

September 07, 2017

This is the best stuff for your hair!

Love love love this whole line of products! As soon as I started using it it my hair became so much softer and healthier! I can't stop running my hands through it!!