MOTRIN Liquid Gels Regular Strength Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 122 in Pain Relief

MOTRIN® Liquid Gels contain ibuprofen – a fast-acting pain reliever that stops headache and migraine pain where it starts.

More information at motrin.ca

December 30, 2016

Worked well on headaches, only needed one pill when usually I need a double dose of other brands. Gel tabs made it easy to swallow. Would recommend and buy again.

December 30, 2016

Recieved this as a sample from chickadvisor.com. Used this during the crazy Christmas time working retail and it kicked in really fast. Very impressed with how well it worked.

December 28, 2016

I was happy with how fast active this pain killer is. I would get a migraine, take one then boom im back to me. I also used during my menstrual cycle and it helped with cramps and headache. The packaging is easy to carry around and have on hand when needed. I will deffinently be buying more and have with me always.

March 17, 2016

i tried these for free and they work better than i thought they would.. they work fast and are very effective on mild aches and pains... great for head aches and fevers too

March 17, 2016

I found this product very effective for aches and pains in my knees. The gel caps are very easy to swallow and easy on the stomach. I am a member of the Healthy Essentials reward program and was able to try them through a sample then was, so pleased with the results I purchased a box with the coupon I was able to print off and save. I would recommend this product for others to try.

February 08, 2016

great for menstrual cramps and headaches, always my go to now!

January 29, 2016

I have a tendancy to do migraines and Motrin is the best if I want to attack them at the very begging before going on prescriptions. :)

January 26, 2016

Works just as well as Advil for pain. Found this helpful to help relieve migraine pain and other general aches and pains. Goes on sale frequently at Shoppers.

January 22, 2016

MOTRIN LIQUID GELS;

definitely helps with migraines and women's menstrual cramps
    fast acting
    soothing
    no side effects
    soothing stomach
    gentle

fast working, easy to swallow
    Pain went away within approximately 30 mins

January 22, 2016

I had never tried Motrin before receiving this bottle as a sample and I was pleasantly surprised how well they worked. I took them for a headache I had and it defiantly helped with that in a timely manner.