MOTRIN Liquid Gels Regular Strength Reviews

MOTRIN® Liquid Gels contain ibuprofen – a fast-acting pain reliever that stops headache and migraine pain where it starts.

More information at motrin.ca

February 25, 2020

Super!

C’est un très bon medicament pour soulager les maux de ventre du aux crampes et aux maux de tête. Je l’utilise à chaque fois et cela fait l’effet escompté.
    Je recommande l’usage de ce produit.

February 25, 2020

Works fast so I can get back to my day!

I used the Motrin liquid gels while I was on a ski trip. They worked quickly and allowed me to get back on the slopes and forget about my cramps. My husband used them after a bad spill to relieve shoulder pains too.

February 24, 2020

effective

I’m someone who suffers from really bad menstrual pains. Regular pain medication doesn’t work for me at all. These gave me relief for up to 10 hours for the duration of my period. I will definitely be purchasing these to have these readily available for my future periods.

February 20, 2020

Very effective for body pain!

Really liked this! It was very effective for my headache and is great for body pains too (back pain). I have used Advil and Tylenol before and find this is a lot more effective for me.

It is also fast acting with the gel capsules, o felt relief after even just 15 minutes!

February 11, 2020

I will buy again

I have found that these work somewhat alright for me only if I catch my symptoms immediately. If not then I am likely taking them for nothing. I gave them to my daughter to try and she had very good success with them. She is the reason I will buy them again and have them in my home if needed.

January 29, 2020

They work!

Motrin are great to have on hand. I don’t get many headaches but when I do I need something I know will work. The regular strength works for me. And I like that they are liquid gels!

January 22, 2020

Definitely it this again the best product to relieve my migr

The best product to relieve my migraine in less than an hour. No nausea or drowsiness. I did not feel tired after I took it and the headache slowly vanished. No lingering pain.

January 21, 2020

Un indispensable

Je le trouve très efficace et c'est un produit que je n'hésite pas à prendre en cas de maux de tête ou de douleurs. mon conjoint et moi l'utilisons beaucoup.

January 19, 2020

It's all I use

Great for quick pain relief I keep this in my purse and my desk I love the easy to swallow gel caps. I recommend this to all my friends and family finally something that actually works

January 17, 2020

Works great

Motrin is a great product. I’ve been using it for many years for my aches and pains. Liquid gels works faster and more effective. I would recommend it to anyone for minor aches and pains.