MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

Very very effective!

Period cramps are hands down, one of the worst things I have experienced. I typically reach for OTC pain relief to help me during the first couple of days of my period to help me get through my day. Using the Motrin Liquid Gel Capsules definitely helped me with my pain. It might be psychological, but I feel like the liquid gel formula provides faster pain relief than a tablet version. The best part is that it not only relieves menstrual pain but also any lower back pain and headaches. One capsule kicks in about 15-20 minutes after taking it and I only need one to last me 4-5 hours. #igotitfree #ad

February 01, 2020

Very similar to other liquid gels...

As someone who has suffered from migraines and menstrual cramps for years, I'm always looking for new brands of pain relief! I don't mind the liquid gel format and find them generally easier to swallow than tablets, but I know some people, my parents included, who struggle with the size. I think liquid gels provide relief a little faster than tablets, but not by much - maybe 5-10 min earlier? I have yet to find a medication that starts working immediately, this brand included - to me it was the standard 30min before I felt relief. I also didn't notice any difference between Motrin and my go-to brand of ibuprofen, so I can't say it's worth the extra cost. As expected, I found it worked better for cramps and muscle pain vs. headaches (Tylenol/acetaminophen work better for those). All-in-all, worth a shot but they weren't good enough to make me switch brands.

February 01, 2020

One Pill Lasted 4 Hours Nice!!

That time of the month rolls around and I am stuck with bad cramps and popping lots of pills. I tried Motrin Super Strength and was pleasantly surprised I only needed one pill to kill the cramps and it lasted about 4 hours. Worked really fast took around 15 mins to kick in. It helped me get through my day but better yet sleep through the night. Motrin also worked great on the lower back pain too. I definitely would recommend this. Got it for free

February 01, 2020

Good, but not for everything

This product designed to relieve menstrual cramps and pain. It does what it says, but not more. I waited until my period came, but this wasn’t until four days ago. But before that I tried it to see if it will help with other situations - such as hangover headache. It helped, but not that fast as my regular painkillers. It took around an hour to work. Well I’m used to multitasking products. When period came and excruciating pain alongside, I took 2 pills and it worked like a charm. 15-20 minutes and I felt a relief. Easy to swallow. It is awesome for people who doesn’t have hangovers. But for me I need one pill to cure it all.

Bye bye les crampes!

C’est ce temps du mois encore? Pas de panique! Motrin ultra fort est là pour toi!
    Les gélules sont faciles à avaler et font effet très rapidement. Habituellement, avec les autres marques d’ibuprofène je devais en prendre au moins deux pour ressentir les effets, avec motrin 400mg une seule suffit. Agréablement surprise. J’adopte!

What a relief!

I have been struggling every month with dysmennorhea ever since,and taking Motrin was a relief! Been trying different pain killers for my cramps but none of them works like this one.Will definitely buy this again and again!
    #Gotitforfree

February 01, 2020

I would definitely buy this product, it is so effective and

so effective that eleminiate my headache right away, it is easy to use, no upset stomach, I can go to work without any problem. I truly recommend it to all my relatives

Love

This helps me through my menstrual cramps so I don’t go anywhere without them in my back. It works for all pain and honestly relief pain in the first five minutes, or at least for me it does. Affordable price and very effective so highly recommend

February 01, 2020

Best pain relief for that time of the month

I #gotitfree to try through ChickAdvisor. I don't regularly get cramps during that time of the month, but when I do they are absolutely debilitating. I took this Motrin immediately this past time I had them, and it acted super fast (like within 15 min) and left me without any symptoms for the rest of the day! I absolutely loved it and would recommend!

February 01, 2020

Great for that time of the month!

I suffer from extremely bad cramps and during my time of the month. Motrin worked quickly to relieve all my symptoms so I can get back to my busy life. It took about 20 minutes to start working which is great! Thank you Chuck advisor and Motrin for giving me this free sample to try!