MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Fast Acting!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from Chickadvisor and Motrin is the best for all sorts of pain. I used this to treat a headache specifically and because they’re liquid gels, they’re super fast acting. My headache was gone within 10-15 minutes and this lasted all day. I will be keeping these in my purse and nearby for the pesky cramps and sore muscles.

Will buy again

I was given this to test with my menstrual pain, I only had to take two at a time(twice a day) and felt better within a half hour - I have very heavy pain and normally Midol does not even cut it for my pain level so I was happily surprised with how effective this was!

Rapid pain relief

As the headline says rapid pain relief pill Works amazing super quick super fast I have chronic back pain and Motrin to the rescue works better then my prescribed prescription so stop using the prescription and now I strictly use Motrin thanks for choosing me for this trial to try out the Motrin which was a godsend.

Helps so much!

I recieved this product free to review. I originally got this hoping it would help with PMS and body aches from sitting at my desk, but it's been a lifesaver as I've developped Strep throat as well. This is nice and easy to swallow as it is a gel-cap and works quickly. I felt it provided strong relief for about five hours from swelling and the intense throat pain. I did take it before getting sick and noticed it was effective in treating overall pain and inflammation in my arms from sitting at work all day. I like the product, and would definitely purchase again, but would probably wait until it went on sale. It is more expensive than the generic brands, but i like that it comes in a liquid gel rather than a coated pill. I will definitely look for this on sale for $14 or less and will make sure to keep it at work for fast-acting relief!

February 03, 2020

Excellent for my period pain!

So I’ve always gotten really bad cramps from my periods and have had to take time off of work sometimes because it has been so terrible, however since taking Motrin it has helped me drastically reduce all related menstrual pains.

Motrin from now on!

I received this free from the Product Review Club in return for an honest review.

My whole life I've been an Advil girl. I'd heard of Motrin but I figured, if Advil has been working for me, why bother trying anything else?

I'm so glad I was able to try this product because I love it. I don't have to take as many pills in a day vs. Advil and it works really fast (thank you liquid gel). Motrin is really reasonably priced and easy to find.

I think I'm officially a Motrin girl now, I will be recommending it to others.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing worker

I have severe menstrual pain and had to take 2 Counts of medicine in each time..but one of this is enough for me..it can give relief for 12 long enough.i can work peacefully. I would definitely suggest this one and continue to be a loyal customer of it

February 03, 2020

Fast acting and easy to take

I got to try this product free through Chick Advisor. I was impressed at how quick these super strength gel caps worked on my cramps and headache! Easy to swallow and worked very well

Amazing!!

I have never been more impressed with a pain reliever! I have had pretty intense cramps since the birth of my last child and it took 10 minutes and I felt relief! Works super fast and I only took 1 tablet! I was definitely impressed!

Great for Cramps..other pains ok

I have recently become a fan of Motrin products, usually I use Advil but lately Motrin has been working better for me so when I got the notification I was receiving these to try curtsy of Chickadvisor I was very excited -#Gotitfree - I like the gel caps, it makes swallowing them easier, there is not funky taste to the coating which is nice and they aren't huge in size either.

For cramps I think these works wonders, I had great success with them taking away my cramps in the 1st few days of my period which is when I tend to experience them the most, they started working within 10mins or less which I appreciated. I did also try them for other types of aches and pains as I have hip issues and wanted to see how well they worked on that, I have to say I wasn't as impressed as I was with it relieving my cramps, they didn't really do much for my hip pain unlike the other Motrin products I've tried. Despite that I would still recommend these to a friend especially for Menstrual pain, possibly they work on other pains better for other people, I am still glad I was able to try them and just makes me even more of a Motrin fan.