MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

Prince Edward Island, Canada

God sent for period cramps!!!

I have tried this when I was experiencing cramps and I’m so glad I did because it worked fast and it actually lasted to keep the pain away for longer then Tylenol usually does. Love the fast action as in times like that I definitely need it to work fast! I always get period pains at that time of month so I’ll be keeping this close by for when those times happen for sure! I did get this free for review but I’ll never go back to Tylenol now. My reviews are all my own opinion!

Not what I was expecting

I definitely felt the effects from mortrin within about 15 minutes, which was pretty quick. My headache was pretty much gone, until about an hour later when it came back with a vengeance. I wasn't expecting it to ware off so fast and I was super disappointed. I took another one (which I'm not too sure you're supposed to do so soon) and it started working pretty quick, but again wore off pretty quickly. So if you need something to work right away, this does the trick, but it doesn't last.

My new favorite painkiller

I was so excited to be chosen for this campaign. I hadn't known that Motrin made liquid gels that were over 200mg. I had been searching for something more than my regular pain relief for period cramps and pains. Every once in awhile my cramps get so bad that I am stuck in bed in tears. I'm happy to have recieved my package right in time for my monthly visitor. As soon as the cramps started I took a Motrin. It took about half an hour for me to feel some relief. I found these to be pretty effective for my cramps. My super bad ones it didn't fully take the pain but it took it away to just a dull pain so I could function. The lighter more manageable pain was fully gone.
    I also used these at the beginning of a migraine and they also did a phenomenal job of keeping it down. I am definitely going to be buying these to use for all my pains and aches. I have definitely recommended these to both friends and family.

Pain free days!

Liquid gel capsules kick in faster and takes away the pain within 30 minutes. Great for general pain, fever, inflammation, or period cramps. As period cramps stem from release of prostaglandins, etc., anti-inflammatory does the job! This is the same strength as Advil extra strength!

Works fast!

I received the Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels to test out during my menstrual period and I am happy to say that these were very effective. I took them first thing in the morning when I felt my cramps and it worked quickly to take the pain away. I was able to get on with my day quickly. I will definitely use it again the next time I have cramps.

Effective pain relief!

I think Motrin Super Strength worked great for me! I used it for migraines as well as period pain. I especially love that this pill is small and easy to swallow, big bonus points for that as I despise taking pills as is, especially huge tablets. In some instances one pill didn't get rid of my migraine but two definitely helped a lot! For period pains I usually use a super strong prescription medication but over the counter Motrin did just a great of a job (without the hassle of a prescription). I had a much painless period. Glad I got to try this! Would recommend :) I got this product for free in exchange for my honest review #gotitfree #chickadvisor #motrin

February 16, 2020

Finally something that works!!

I have always suffered of menstrual cramping and it worsened postpartum. I usually just take Tylenol so that I can go about my daily business for those first few days. Motrin for menstrual pain is so amazing that I did not feel my cramps at all. My pain was relieved within 15 minutes of taking Motrin. I only had to take one Every 6 hours or so. Being a mom, there is no downtime... and Motrin helped me keep going.

Pain relief!

I received this product to use for menstrual pain. #gotitfree
    I experience very bad cramping during my period and I have not been successful in finding a painkiller that completely receives this pain. Unfortunately I was not able to use this product for my menstrual cramps due to the timing of my period.
    I did use this product to treat a very bad headache and it was highly effective in relieving my pain. These painkillers acted quickly and my pain disappeared.
    I intend to post an update regarding how effective this product is in treating menstrual pain.

Best Ibuprofen!

I'm definitely going to keep this in my purse for work! It was very effective with getting rid of my migraines fast! I work in the hospital so as soon as I'm about to get a migraine I just take one of these and it's gone in about 30 min which is perfect for me. I would also recommend this for relief with cramps. It comes in waves for me when it's the first day of my period and this definitely relieved my cramps! I recieved this free from chick advisor.

United States

Finally a super strength for relieving cramps!

I absolutely love that Motrin has made a super strength pain reliever. For so many years I have had to take a handful of pills every cycle to relieve the discomfort of my cramps. Now I can just take one and I have relief! And it lasts! I was lucky enough to be chosen to sample this product for free but I would definitely buy it!