Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

February 21, 2019

Great product especially for picky eaters!

My 4 year old autistic son can be quite a pain sometimes when it comes to eating fruit. He’s pretty set with only eating bananas. I went out on a whim one day and bought a pack of these and he absolutely loved them, there’s added fibre as well which is an extra bonus! I totally recommend anyone who has a picky eater to try these.

My kids love them

The tropical flavor is everyone's favorite. Tastes great. Good for school lunches or after school snack. I have one picky eater who could use the fiber boost so that's s bonus too.

So tasty

I love apple sauce and the tropical is my favourite flavour. It’s freaking delicious, I’ve tried most of them, this one tastes like pineapple, mango if I had to guess. Very tropical indeed.

Huge hit with children

This product is our go to snack with our two children. Easy for on the go we tend to chose this to add to our lunch pack. The ingredients are easy to understand and clear.

February 18, 2019

Great snack for work

These are just great for me in the middle of the after noon when I have those hunger pangs I have one of these and bang it is gone and I feel no guilt at all because there is no sugar in the fruit cups at all. I always have these on hand.

February 16, 2019

YUM!

I absolutley live fruit sensations. I actually dont think my house is ever without a pack jn the fridge. I normally hate tropical tasting snacks due to the fact they always have coconut.
    To he clear i live the smell of coconut just not the taste.
    Anyways i taste no coconut and it taste amazing...better yet UNSWEETENED...like what?!

February 11, 2019

Soooo tasty!!!!

Sooo tasty!!! My 16 month old son loves these things!!! I end up eating one with him because I love the taste to!!! Easy on the go snack!!! You can always find them on sale! Price is always right

February 09, 2019

Sooo good!!

We love these lil fruit cup snacks!!! Our 17 monh old devours them !! They are a nice sude with lamb or pork to!! No added sugars ..flavours or colours!! Great idea !! Smooth and taste real good!!

February 09, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My toddler loves these!

I'm always trying to get fruits, veggies, and fiber into my 2 year old. She loves these, and I do too. They are reasonably priced, tasty, and make a nice quick snack.

February 08, 2019

We love this product. The extra fibre was a bonus. The fruit flavor is spot on and very aromatic. Easy to open for little ones, can’t wait to try other flavours