Mott's Mr & Mrs T Pina Colada Cocktail Mix Reviews

Escape to the Caribbean with this delicious rum-based cocktail. A rich mixture of pineapple and coconut flavours with just the right amount of sweetness.

Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is the category leader in cocktail mixes that provides an easy solution for mixing cocktails/mocktails when entertaining at home. Since consumers like variety, Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is offering more variety to choose from to make it easier for consumers have more diversity on hand.

Suggested retail price: $3.69-$4.99
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Not to Shabby

This stuff was pretty good. I was a bit tentative as I have not tried this before. But my wife and I were very pleasantly surprised. Good taste, no bad aftertaste. Maybe added a bit too much booze but oh well!
    All in all a good product!!

Easy cocktail mix

I received my mott’s cocktail mix through chickadvisors. It is an easy mix for making cocktails at home. All you need is your beverage of choice. The pina coloda tastes good but I find it too sweet. Otherwise it would’ve been perfect. I suppose you can use less mixture

2.8/5

I like Pina Coladas

I got this product free as part of the Chick Advisor program. I was very excited to try this product as my favourite drink when I go on vacation are pina coladas and thought it would be really fun to make them at home too! I ended up really enjoying this product, it was quite sweet but nice for a summer saturday afternoon in the sun. The product is reasonably priced at the store and super quick and easy to make up. I would definitely consider buying this product in the future for any summer outdoor parties with friends. Highly recommend it.

Great cocktail mix!

I got this pina colada cocktail mix for free to test out! It came with a cocktail mixing recipe book and they are all so easy to make. I like how this is a concentrate and you just need a little of it. It taste very refreshing and tropical on its own already! It sure will make a great summer staple!

Good but not great

I Recieved a voucher from XY stuff.com to review Mott's mr. And mrs pina colada cocktail mix. It took me a while source the product. I was able to use it this passed weekend and found it to be tasty, however I felt that it was a bit too sweet. Also I preferred other brands pina colada flavors more. I don't see myself purchasing it on my own, not because it was bad, but simply because it's not my thing.

Great stuff

I got this mix to try for free from ChickAdvisor and Motts.
    The mix is sooo amazing!The mix smelled so nice that I was even considering to just drink it with ice with no alcohol)))I was very surprised to get this wonderful book with recipes that came together with the package,it is a very cool and informative stuff to have,especially when you are having a party and want to surprise the guests with some tasty cocktails.
    Also,the price which you would regularly pay is just gorgeous,and worth it for a big bottle you get.
    Thank you so much for this wonderful delicious opportunity!

Mott's Pinacolada

Had a small gathering with friends! And this Pinacolada was a hit. Everyone was drinking it and helped themself with seconds! I recommend this product to other people as it's pretty good mix.

Makes Fancy Drinks Easy

I tried the Mott's Mr & Mrs T Pina Colada mix for free from XY Stuff in exchange for providing my review.

Normally I wouldn't make a fancy bar drink because it takes too many ingredients and effort but Mott's Mr & Mrs T cocktail mix made it easy to make. It tasted great, just like you would get at a pool side bar or on a patio. The recipe book that came with my coupon made it easy to figure out what I needed to make a refreshing drink. It gave me some ideas as well.

I recommend this product to anyone who wants to make bar style drinks at home. It is easy and they taste delicious.

I like Pina Coladas, but I don't like getting caught in the

I was lucky enough to be chosen by ChickAdvisor to review a complimentary bottle of Mott's Mr & Mrs T Pina Colada Cocktail Mix for the Product Review Club.
    Omg what a delicious mix. I don't drink alcohol, and sometimes I get jealous of all those tasty drinke. Well now I can make my own virgin versions of those cocktails. I was super excited, because I just got a new blender. The little recipe booklet that came in the review box was great! I made a Cocoa Colada, because I'm a chocolate junkie. Soooo delicious and creamy. Great taste, not too sweet, and totally affordable. I'll keep buying this!

June 19, 2018

A good bang for your buck!

I purchased this product but as I usually like things not so sweet, this coming out of the bottle itself is way to sweet. If you were to water it down a little with more pineapple juice, it taste amazing.

You can give this to kids and add some rum for yourself to have a party. Love to use this product, it makes hosting parties easier and my guest enjoyed the drinks. Never tell them your secrets right ;)