Mott's Mr & Mrs T Strawberry Daiquiri Cocktail Mix Reviews

This rum-based cocktail will bring the beach to you. Blending the sweet juicy flavour of plump strawberries and the tanginess of lime.

Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is the category leader in cocktail mixes that provides an easy solution for mixing cocktails/mocktails when entertaining at home. Since consumers like variety, Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is offering more variety to choose from to make it easier for consumers have more diversity on hand.

Suggested retail price: $3.69-$4.99

March 04, 2019

Belle invention

Comment se sentir une vrai cocktail girls jadore cette bouteile permets de faire de bon brink a la maison et en plus ses delicieux comme au resto ou au bar cocktail ete et de party recommande a tous

July 17, 2018

Great for summer!!

This is great we use it for all sorts of coctails even vergin ones for the kids adding ice and real strawberry’s then in the blender for a few seconds and it’s done so easy!!

July 13, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

I let my girlfriend pick out the one she wanted and I was pleasantly surprised at how good this tasted. I’ve never tried a strawberry daiquiri before and I must say that it was tasty.

July 02, 2018

Sa goûte Le paradis

🌴Vous adoré les Drinks en voyage! Profiter du soleil chez Vous saveur de fraise 🍓 Jais ajouter des vrais fraise et De la lime,ses super bon! tous le monde adore🍹Il Est vendue à bon prix👍 MeS n'est paS vendue Dans Tout les magasins, Et ne contiens aucun alcool ! Santé! 🥂 Et Bonne été 😎🌴

June 27, 2018

Really good and tasty !!

I was really surprised when I took my first sip of my drink. It tasted the same as if I ordered it at the restaurant. I will keep on buying the Daiquiri mix (and Margharita too, got a taste of it from a friend, really great too !), especially this summer. It's perfect.

June 26, 2018

Très bon pour les occasions !

Très bon pour des occasions, le goût est similaire au vrai Daiquiri ! C'est parfait pour ce qui ne veulent pas boire et avoir autre chose que des jus de fruits.

SO GOOD!!

I am so glad I am discovering this product during the hot summer months, because this is saving me from overheating in the scorching sun!!

I bought this one along with the Pina Colada mix, and they go so well together. My favourite thing to do is mix 1 tray of ice, 1/2 cup strawberry daiquiri mix, 1/2 cup pina colada mix and a couple of tablespoons of lemon juice in a blender.. SO GOOD!! The perfect amount for 2 drinks, and so refreshing! I am sure it would be good with alcohol, but I haven't made anything with alcohol yet because my fiancé doesn't like drinking alcohol. But it is so good in this blended slushie form that I will probably continue buying it from now on!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Family Rated in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

New Brunswick, Canada

I would buy

Thank you ChickAdvisor for picking me to try MOTT'S MR & MRS T STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI COCKTAIL MIX.
    The Strawberry taste was a bit to fake and way too sweet. But I added Lime juice and it balanced out. I would buy it again for a get together for a big group.

June 25, 2018

Great Tasting!

My wife and I both tried this. We loved the great taste and found it very refreshing on a hot day. We can't wait to try the other flavours. Great for a party too!

June 25, 2018

Le drink de l'été

J'ai essayé le MOTT'S MR & MRS T STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI COCKTAIL MIX. Je trouve que le gout est semblable au drink alcoolisé. Avec juste un peu de glace c'est géniale et rafraîchissant sur la terrasse à la maison. J'ai bien aimé aussi avec un peu d'alcool fort dedans. Pour quelqu'un comme moi qui n'est pas fort sur la préparation de drink fancy, c'est idéal comme contournement.