Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power Reviews

December 14, 2017

Je veux que du net

Le produit est très efficace SAUF que pour ma part je trouve qu’il se brise facilement et qu’il n’a pas une durée de vie extrêmement longue. L’éponge s’use rapidement.

September 29, 2017

Don't Use on Paint, Okay on Other non-abrasive surfaces!

The Mr. Clean white eraser is great for jobs that normal elbow grease can't handle easily.

I've been able to clean off the grime on top of our ceramic stove top, made our "new-to-us" trailer interior counters cleaner than greasy beige, and even Husband's shower (which I generally avoid like the plague).

I don't recommend using it on walls, as it does remove paint, but for non-painted surfaces that don't scratch easily, this is the perfect deep down grime eraser!

August 05, 2017

I will difanitaly buy this product again

I love love this product I use it all trough my house hold to get rid of smudges ,marks smeared on the walls to clean my stove bath tub toilet bath and kitchen sinks and a whole lot more I always purchase this product for at a great price and use a coupon if I have one on hand toward my purchase to save even more I would recommend Mr.Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power to anyone at anytime

May 18, 2017

I use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power when cleaning my bathtub when it has any build up of soap scum or residue! It cleans through it like nothing! I also use it for scuffs on the wall, patio door, or baseboards! It gets anything clean fast! It is a must have item in my house!

April 05, 2017

Tired of scrubbing endlessly to get that crayon or permanent marker off your wall from your darling toddler?Look no further, these extra power magic sponges will erase just about everything aside from those grey hairs the toddler has caused.

March 23, 2017

I always have a few on hand. They do take off most marks or at the very least lighten them. I find if you push too hard on one spot hoping to get that spot out it will fade the paint. So just be careful if you have colored walls

August 10, 2016

Ces éponges éffacent très bien les tâches sans laisser de traces!! Le seul problème, c'est qu'il se défait assez rapidement, c'est qui n'est pas super!

April 11, 2016

this product is truly a magic and works wonders I use them for cleaning my bathroom sink and tub and find them very effective. They can also be used on stoves and in kitchen really like them

April 11, 2016

I have high Iron in my water. When I go to clean my bath tub this is the only product that I will use. I makes my tub look like I have no Iron in my water. Recomend to anyone, I have these in with my cleaning supplies.

February 09, 2016

Is the only cleaner you will need when moving out. It removes smudges on the floors and walls. It is great to remove scaly buildup around faucets and sinks. I always have this product on hand!