Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 395 in Household Cleaning Products

April 05, 2017

Tired of scrubbing endlessly to get that crayon or permanent marker off your wall from your darling toddler?Look no further, these extra power magic sponges will erase just about everything aside from those grey hairs the toddler has caused.

March 23, 2017

I always have a few on hand. They do take off most marks or at the very least lighten them. I find if you push too hard on one spot hoping to get that spot out it will fade the paint. So just be careful if you have colored walls

August 10, 2016

Ces éponges éffacent très bien les tâches sans laisser de traces!! Le seul problème, c'est qu'il se défait assez rapidement, c'est qui n'est pas super!

April 11, 2016

this product is truly a magic and works wonders I use them for cleaning my bathroom sink and tub and find them very effective. They can also be used on stoves and in kitchen really like them

April 11, 2016

I have high Iron in my water. When I go to clean my bath tub this is the only product that I will use. I makes my tub look like I have no Iron in my water. Recomend to anyone, I have these in with my cleaning supplies.

February 09, 2016

Is the only cleaner you will need when moving out. It removes smudges on the floors and walls. It is great to remove scaly buildup around faucets and sinks. I always have this product on hand!

January 05, 2016

I love Mr clean magic erasers, These on es definitely get the job done. I use it on my stove when i get burnt on grime. cleans effectively

September 19, 2015

These are really good. I love using them in my bathroom for the sink, counter and bathtub. They clean well and just need water.

September 02, 2015

I find when I use these magic erasers they just end up falling apart before the job is done. I would much rather use a sponge or scrubber.

August 28, 2015

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power:
    This product truly is magic! Works fantastic!

Loreal Mascara

Robynn added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

jesscap has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

Vim Email!

stephenkg added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser