Good

Munch mitt Reviews

Ranked #265 out of 460 in Baby Miscellaneous

1.5/5

February 22, 2017

This little mitten is $25!!?
    That is way over priced for a teething toy
    My daughter did not like this at all she would cry and try to pull it off her hand and I can imagine how weard it must be for a baby to wear a hard plastic mitten
    Another thing is that I don't want to throw something my baby chews on in the washing machine where we wash undies and socks like that is just weard to me.

September 23, 2016

My daughter started teething early and always had her hands in her mouth, so I bought this for her hoping it would help her. It just made her angry and she tried shoving it off until her hand was free again. Good concept but didn't work for her.

June 09, 2016

Great product for early teethers or oral babies that just love to put their hands in their mouth. I bought the regular sized one which I am happy with as She has pretty large hands for a 3 month old. Even tho she was confused by it, she still chewed on it so it served it purpose. My only recommendation would be for te company to specify hand sizes so people can buy the right product.

May 25, 2016

While fairly expensive the munch mitt is definitely worth every penny. My dd loves chewing on her hands so much. They get real raw and irritated and still she goes to town. The munch mitt helps protect her hands and soothes her itchy gums.
    It is highly reccommend to any mothers out there. I have 4 kids and finally they've come up with such an awesome tether :)