My little pony toys

My little pony toys Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #178 out of 1095 in Misc

May 02, 2017

Talk about nostalgia ! Every little girl when I was growing up has at least one . They were very popular in the 80's. My little pony was one of my favourite toys back then. They're made sturdy and durable . If I see any while I'm out , I will purchase for my three year old neice . She will love them!

April 25, 2017

Great sturdy toys for little people. Very popular with the 3-10 year old crowd in my friends families. They make great Xmas or birthday gifts. Interestingly, these toys have quite a following of all ages as I saw that there was a huge throng of people at last years Edmonton Comic Expo waiting to get in to some kind of panel about them.

January 23, 2017

I LOVED these toys growing up!!! I think I liked them more than Barbies. They still have my little pony shows on- and so they still sell a lot of different kinds of My Little Pony toys! So now my Daughter has started a collection :)

January 22, 2017

I LOVED my little pony when I was a kid, and its nice to see the toys are still around and more popular than ever with all the bronies out there. Super cute toys.

February 05, 2016

These toys are still popular and probably will be for many years.

November 06, 2015

These little toys are great quality, durable. Really cute and tons of fun for kids!