3.9/5
Nabi Scented Nail Polish Reviews
#878 in Nail Polish

December 11, 2017

Love it

I am a nail tecnition. I use a lot of products in my Salon. But this is one of my best product that i use. Very affordable prices. Easy in use. I will sticks with it.i will purchase it again and again.

March 21, 2016

Love
    the scent with its natural shine, it stays on long and it was chip resistant, it dries very fast, looks very professional, price is average. Love trying new things, especially makes you feel glamorous. Love love love it.

October 07, 2014

I was over the moon when I found this nail polish. I was excited to try it out. I have been looking for a dark red for a long time but everything ended up as a bright red. This nail polish went on the exact shade it promises from the bottle. The downside, one, it boasts a cherry scent that doesn't deliver. Worse, when you remove the nail polish it stains your nails leaving them faintly reddish and you have to wait for it to go away.