4.1/5
Naked basics pallet Reviews
Ranked #255 in Eye Shadow

August 17, 2017

I love this product

This was my first urban decay purchase ever as well as my first"big" makeup purchase. It has me addicted. Now I want everything urban decay. The pallet is beautiful and stays on so well. Love it!

2.0/5

June 07, 2017

I love Urban Decay but this palette disappointed me. The colors are too pale or too dark. I wouldn't buy this again. I think you should get more shades for your money.

May 30, 2017

La meilleure palette de fards a paupiere EVER!
    Si j'ai bien une chose a prendre avec moi dans ma valise en voyage, c'est bien la NAKED BASICS.
    Elle est petite, compacte, pratique, tres pigmentees et surtout, passe-partout.
    On peut a la fois faire un look de jour, tres simple puis le transformer en un smokey pour un look endiable.
    J'adore cette palette surtout car elle est tres versatile et pratique.

March 23, 2017

I bought this palette because I love matte shadows, I've been wanting to try urban decay for a while now .. the shadows go on nice and smooth I now have almosthe every urban decay naked pallet definitely recommend

January 28, 2017

I use the colours in this everyday. They are so creamy and nice matte shades that they pair perfectly with just about anything. I will say that the price is a bit high. It the palette is the perfect size to travel with and great to have if you can afford the original yet.

January 25, 2017

This is a makeup palette that every girl must have! It's really great for everyday looks. I don't regret buying it. It will stay on your face for the whole day.

December 03, 2016

I bought this palette because I love matte shadows, and I've been eyeing this line of shadows for a while. I've borrowed my best friends Naked 2 palette and I loved it, but since I preferred the matte shadows, I thought basics would be a perfect buy. However, once I came home with this palette I realized I had a quad shadow palette from Avon that had the exact same shades with nearly the same quality. While this palette gives me more shadows and the added luxurious softness and blending quality, I'm pretty regretful of the purchase. I would say, skip basics, splurge on the full palette with the iconic shimmer shades.

September 24, 2016

This little pallet is perfect on the go, it has all matte shades except for a glittery white. You can do a few different looks with this pallet but it's ultimately good for everyday quick and easy eyeshadow. I think the shades are versatile and can be used with other eye shadows as a starting base. Just make sure you have eyelid primer on because some shades do not stick very well!