4.1/5
Nars Bronzing Powder Reviews
Ranked #115 in Bronzer

Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face. Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. For more information, go to http://www.narscosmetics.com/

August 09, 2016

I really like this bronzer but I don't think it's anything special. It blends super nice on the skin but I feel like you can get the same results from the physicians formula bronzer.

February 12, 2016

Perfect for contouring. I don't find it last long, I don't use it often but I am already running out! Stays put in place on your skin for hours. Highly pigmented. Smooth texture. Easy to apply.

January 17, 2016

I absolutely love their bronzing powder. It lasts all day and will honestly last me quite awhile because you only need a little. The pigment is very strong and is really good for contouring or adding some colour to your skin. It is pretty pricey so I don't use it everyday.

September 20, 2015

I love Nars cosmetics. They have a huge variety of products and more often then not they are a major hit in my department.

I have very fair skin, bronzers have a habit of looking horrible on me. I found Nars bronzers just work from me. They have a very silky smooth formula, are very buildable and blendable, and stay all day. I love the way they give my face a beautiful sun kissed looked.

I would definitely recommend this product and brand.

March 31, 2015

I have the shade Laguna and it's gorgeous to add dimension to the face without making me look orange. I like the amount of product you get in the container and the colour also looks nice as an eyeshadow.

February 08, 2015

I love the Nars Bronzer in the shade Laguna. It's really nice for winter because there is no shimmer to it which is ideal when your skin a bit paler. A little bit of product goes a long way and I use it for contouring as well. It's my favourite bronzer I have used thus far! Worth the extra money.

February 02, 2015

Definitely a bronzer that you must have! It's great for all around the face as well as contouring. It has that grey shade in it which is perfect for the cheekbones to give that "shadow" look. This is the one bronzer that I believe would work great for anyone. It is a bit pricey but you get a good amount that will last you.

October 23, 2014

nothing beats a great natural tan and i think that this if applied right gives a great look that blends really well

July 09, 2014

This bronzer is fairly pricey, but the quality is great. I was so pleased to finally find a bronzer free from sparkles - it keeps it looking natural. I'm finding that it's wearing down faster than I had expected.

May 28, 2014

This bronzer is easy to blend and does not have extreme red or grey tones. It makes my face look contoured but still natural, love it