NARS Lip Gloss in Orgasm Reviews

Ranked #638 out of 723 in Lip Gloss

Serious shine and sexy color in sheer, creamy and semi-sheer formulas. Extremely wearable and versatile shades, lip gloss may be worn alone or over other lip products for heightened drama.

February 28, 2017

This is perfect refectory on its own or as a topper ! The peachy gold tones are so natural and pretty it works with every look. It can be a little sticky feeling but nothing to overly uncomfortable to wear, I received a sample size at sephora and keep it in my purse for touch ups.

February 21, 2017

I love, love, love this gloss. I don't use the blush because it doesn't show up on me but I wish I could because I love the color. Solution: use the gloss! Great texture, good staying power (I drink tea all day so I always have to reapply no matter what lippie I'm wearing. I love the packaging too. Such a beautiful product!

October 28, 2016

Seriously one of the best lip gloss and colors on the market. i love this goes with everything and from day to night makeup no problem. I also love that it gives a nice glow for my light Asian skin tone!

April 02, 2016

I love the texture and finish of NARS lipgloss but this colour just does not work on me. I swatched in on the back of my hand in store and it was beautiful (like the blush) but once i got home and tried it on it just washed out my medium complexion.

May 12, 2015

I am not a huge fan of lip gloss because they are usually so sticky or too glossy. I tried a sample of this one and it's an okay product. The price is expensive. It wasn't tacky feeling on the lips and I liked the sheerness of the slight color.

May 12, 2015

BEST LIPGLOSS EVER!!!! Not sticky at all!

September 22, 2014

This peachy color goes well on any skin tone. It is a gorgeous color that can be paired with any look, casual or dressy. The consistency is thick but not sticky. It lasts a long time on your lips and is well worth the price tag!

February 01, 2014

I found this lip gloss did not dry out my lips, surprisingly very moisturizing! I love the slight shimmer my lips had from the application. I would purchase again, but i wish the price was more affordable

January 16, 2014

I bought a kit that has Nars Lipgloss in Orgasam and I love it minus the super sticky feeling. The colour is great on its own or applied on top of lipstick. Definitely a colour all women can wear.

May 11, 2012

I love the colour of this one. But I think its been discontinued...at least it has been from Sephora :(