Prestige Item
nars satin lip pencil rikugien Reviews

January 06, 2018

Love it ⭐️

Nars Satin Lip Pencil in the shade Rikugien- Rose Pink. This is a deluxe sample size. Super easy to apply on the go. Adds just enough colour and sheen the formula is smooth and non drying. Love these pencils this is my favourite shade. On me this lasts 3 hours even with some drinks.

August 20, 2017

Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien

I first come across this when I recieve the Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien as part of my sephora birthday gift)Just as the product name suggests , This lip pencil is a rich, creamy and non- drying with satin finish.The shade Rikugien is described as a rose pink,which for me is my one of my lips but better colors. Its mauve mid-tone nude on my lips with my NW20 Asian skin tone ( cool neutral pink undertone). I like enough to repurchace a NARSVelvet Matte Lip Pencil Duo set the during spring sephora sale.

April 17, 2017

Ok, so this is a love/hate relationship. I love the colour and how it doesn't dry and you cannot mess the application. What I wish is that the colour would last longer though! Overall though I will definitely buy again as the colour is amazing!

February 25, 2017

I love the colour for sure! Though it is a bit pricey and it needs its own sharpener, it is a good product overall. i have a sample one in my purse that I still haven't finished so I think there is a good amount of product for sure

December 06, 2016

this was the other pencil i got in my birthday pack! i really like it- a much smoother texture than the matte pencil and this colour is a nice shade! I need to find a way to sharpen this!

September 25, 2015

i love the nars lip stick it stays on so long and it looks amazing the pink is so nice