NARS Satin Lip Pencil Reviews

Ranked #170 out of 1201 in Lipstick

April 27, 2017

I fell in love with this lip pencil. It is Satin, and I typically like more of a matte finish, but I was pleasently surprised at how much I loved this product. I last all day which I really like, so I don't have to keep reapplying it. I got this as a sample for my birthday from Sephora, and still have not had to go and purchase a new one. It last a pretty long while.

April 05, 2017

I have received so many samples from this brand that i haven't purchased a full size. But i think i might. I have tried several different colors and formulas and i love them all. From the matte to the sheers! and i think they did an amazing job ! If you haven't tried, i highly recommend.

April 05, 2017

I love my NARS lip pencil. I initially received this as a birthday gift from Sephora and I've been using it ever since. It goes on smooth, lasts long and doesn't dry out my lips. It's expensive, but lasts me a long time.

June 06, 2016

I received a deluxe sample of this in Rikugien from Sephora's Beauty Insider birthday gift and I have been obsessed ever since! First of all, it's too pricey for me, but I'm glad I've been able to try the product. The shade is beautiful (my favourite lip colour), goes on smoothly, doesn't smudge or feather...I really need to find an affordable dupe of this product when it's gone. For me, a little goes a long way so I think I'll have this product for a long while. I always get compliments on the beautiful colour. It's nice and creamy...probably one of my favourite lip products. My only complaint is that sharpening it is a pain.

February 13, 2016

I received this as a birthday gift from sophora. The price point is a little high for me, but I enjoyed using the free product. Goes on really well and lasts all day

February 10, 2016

I got the birthday samples of "Rikugien" from sephora and it's a good product from a high end brand. I'm not sure I'd buy a full size version now that I have the tester because the colours are pretty generic and you could likely get a similar product in almost the exact shade.

February 01, 2016

I love the colours, I love the size, I love how smoothly it applies - great product !

January 23, 2016

I love the finish of these pencils! At first I was a bit skeptical of satin finishes, scared that they will appear too frosty, but the finish was perfect. Wonderful pigmentation and a smooth nondrying formula.

January 23, 2016

I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora. I really liked how creamy it is, your lips won't get dry after you apply it. I got Rikugien shade wich is a nude pink. The color last a long while though. Really great investement

January 07, 2016

Absolutely love NARS Satin Lip Pencil. Smooth, creamy, pigmented, doesn't feather, there's nothing not to like.