Nature Path Mesa Sunrise Cereal

Nature Path Mesa Sunrise Cereal Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #393 out of 399 in Cereal

There's nothing flakey about us! A gluten-free cereal with rich taste of corn and ancient grains including amaranth.

June 06, 2017

No sugar added all organic ingredients knowing that is will do my body good taste good! I eat my cereal with almond milk. Family friendly no artificial flavouring or clothing so it's great and healthy!

May 15, 2017

This cereal is a great healthy option. Nature Path has gluten free products and this is one of their gluten free products. The taste is delicious. Only bad thing about this product that it contains corn which some people can be sensitive too. Other then that its a great option for breakfast,

February 24, 2015

I quite like these cereal, I add fruits to them to make it a bit healthier. There's still a lot of sugar in them but i like those cereal every now and then for breakfast. I find them a bit pricey so I normally wait until they're on sale to buy them .

January 17, 2010

This cereal is one of my faves!!!!!
    I love it! I love the texture, the taste, the crunch... everything. The only problem is it`s so good I always end up overeating.

December 07, 2009

This cereal is gluten-free and wheat-free. A blend of Indian corn, flax, and amaranth, It is crunchy, without being hard. Thes cereal flakes taste great and naturally sweetened with cane juice. A bowl served with soy or almond milk and a serving of fruit makes a sustaining breakfast that sees me through til lunch without feeling hungry.

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic