Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars Reviews
#11 in Granola Bars

Whether you're on the slopes or on the links, the classic crunch of Nature Valley crunch granola bars is a perfect way to fuel up naturally. Nature valley crunchy granola bars are 100% natural and an excellent source of whole grain. Delicious, wholesome and easy to bring along, they're the energy bar nature intended.

December 31, 2017

Good breakfast idea!

I love these packs of Nature Valley Crunchy Granola bars. There are an assortment of flavours and all of them are delicious. My favourites are the oats and honey, peanut butter and apple. The peanut butter is great for peanut lovers because it has a nice peanut flavour and a mild sweetness. The oats and honey is delicious and wholesome. All these bars are crunchy and flakey. They can be messy so eat in front of a plate. You get 2 bars per package for around 200-220 calories. These bars are not expensive and you can buy packages at Walmart or Loblaws.

December 17, 2017

Oaty , Crunchy, and Wholesome- Not Sweet

I've tried a few varieties of these, such as Oats 'n Honey, Apple Crumble, and Peanut Butter. Each comes wrapped with two bars per pack. They are around 200 to 220 calories for pack. The bars are crunchy and wholesome. They make for a quick breakfast idea, paired with a fruit. The Apple Crumble is my absolutely favourite but I enjoy them all. They taste like what they are supposed to but without being overly strong in flavour or sweet. They have a nice oaty taste to them which makes them filling. I also like how the oats crumble. They can be a bit crumbly and messy, so I suggest eating with the wrapper underneath. These are great for people who don't enjoy sweet granola bars.

December 17, 2017

Too dry!

I found these way too dry! You need tons of water to wash them down. Because they're so dry, they easily break apart into crumbs in lunchboxes. Definitely wouldn't buy again!

September 02, 2017

great but messy

I love the crunch and sweetness of these bars. I like every flavour, but peanut butter is my favourite. I don't like how much of a mess they create with crumbs, so I try to eat them where I'm not making a mess.

July 27, 2017

One of our favourites!

In our household I can barely keep these around. Both my husband and I love them, and they are a regular in our lunch bag. My personal favourites are the Almond and the Peanut Butter. They are perfectly crunchy (not hard) and with the two bars in a package they are great to split or to fill you up. Just watch for the crumbs, they are a bit messy!

May 11, 2017

These are delicious! A perfect breakfast bar for those who are always on the go. My favourites are Almond & Peanut butter. They are so crunchy and full of delicious flavour, it is hard to eat just one!

May 03, 2017

I tried the almond flavour, it was almost like the consistency of a peanut butter cookie. Taste was very good but a little dry. Overall I did enjoy them though.

April 29, 2017

My first encounter with Nature Valley was with their crunchy bars. However, they are no longer my go to because I now find them too hard for my teeth.

April 22, 2017

Not to sweet but enough sweetness to satisfy if you are just wanting something sweet with the added bonus of some nutritional value. Has a good crunch that I enjoy. Makes a quick breakfast with some yogurt and fruit

March 21, 2017

I love these bars! Without the coating of chocolate or peanut butter on the bottoms I feel like they are a little more healthy, though the sugar is still high. But for an on the go snack they are great!