Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 295 in Granola Bars

Whether you're on the slopes or on the links, the classic crunch of Nature Valley crunch granola bars is a perfect way to fuel up naturally. Nature valley crunchy granola bars are 100% natural and an excellent source of whole grain. Delicious, wholesome and easy to bring along, they're the energy bar nature intended.

May 11, 2017

These are delicious! A perfect breakfast bar for those who are always on the go. My favourites are Almond & Peanut butter. They are so crunchy and full of delicious flavour, it is hard to eat just one!

May 03, 2017

I tried the almond flavour, it was almost like the consistency of a peanut butter cookie. Taste was very good but a little dry. Overall I did enjoy them though.

April 29, 2017

My first encounter with Nature Valley was with their crunchy bars. However, they are no longer my go to because I now find them too hard for my teeth.

April 22, 2017

Not to sweet but enough sweetness to satisfy if you are just wanting something sweet with the added bonus of some nutritional value. Has a good crunch that I enjoy. Makes a quick breakfast with some yogurt and fruit

March 21, 2017

I love these bars! Without the coating of chocolate or peanut butter on the bottoms I feel like they are a little more healthy, though the sugar is still high. But for an on the go snack they are great!

March 13, 2017

I used to eat these almost daily as a kid and they still taste the same! My 12yr old asked for them about 2mths ago and he loves them!! He said he likes that they aren't sweet like most other bars. He has even told his friends how good they are!

March 06, 2017

J'aime bien ces barres de granulats, le goût est très bon mais ce que je trouve désagréable est le fait qu'ils laissent des miettes partout.
    Impossible de les manger en automobile car elles s'effritent et des moraux tombent partout.
    Sinon, le goût et la texture sont agréables en bouche.

February 16, 2017

Nature valley crunchy granola bars, the green wrapper ones are the only snack bar I can get my husband to eat. I always have one in my purse for shopping days and when we run errands. Since theirs two bars in the pack, there's one for each of us. It's crunchy but not hard and it taste great.

January 11, 2017

Nature Valley granola bars are so very tasty and good for you. I love all their bars, but my favorite is the oats and honey. The taste and great crunch remind me of a candy bar - without the calories.

December 31, 2016

Nature Valley granola bars are my favourite snack. I am a huge nut and oats lover and these bars offer a taste no other bar offers. They do crumble a lot, but this does not bother me at all. I do not take these bars on the go for that particular reason, but as a busy mother, these definitely satisfy the hunger.