• Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Dark Chocolate Nut
  • Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Dark Chocolate Nut

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Dark Chocolate Nut Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 275 in Granola Bars

March 06, 2017

My favourite granola bars right now! I think I'm slightly addicted to them, as I seem to have to have one every day. They are great for when I am craving some chocolate, but they make me feel like I'm still having something 'healthy'. Great balance of sweet and salty.

March 06, 2017

These granola bars are a favourite of both myself and my husband. We have tried a couple other flavours, my hubby prefers the peanut, and I enjoy the chocolate the best! Great for when we pack our lunches for work.

February 03, 2017

J'adore ces barres tendre au chocolat noir. Je les préfère même aux palettes de chocolat traditionnelles! Elles contiennent des noix, donc on un apport en protéines. J'en amène tout le temps une dans mes lunchs au bureau.

January 08, 2017

These granola bars are delicious, but not good for you. They're high in sugar and sodium. BUT I keep them on hand because they're really tasty, and they satisfy my chocolate cravings really well (I feel better grabbing one of these than a chocolate bar!)
    Would I feed these to kids/adults regularly? No. But they are a nice treat.

September 22, 2016

Not the healthiest granola bar, probably like eating a chocolate bar. But they make a delicious snack and you can see whole nuts in it (so there is SOME good stuff in it!)

December 15, 2015

THESE ARE SO GOOD I only wish more came in a box! I eat these all of the time and they're a perfect balance of Cheney, crunchy, chocolate, and salty!

March 13, 2015

i dont eat this but my husband does. we buy it in bulk at costco and its gone in no time! he really enjoys this!

March 11, 2015

Taste good, great snack. Sweet and salty.

March 09, 2015

A nice snack with a bit if dark chocolate to sooth the chocolate monster that lives inside me, it even gets at the big salty monster that wants to take over my eating. This is not a cardboard tasting granola bar. I is a nice quick bite I can have anytime and anyplace.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale