Amazing

NeoStrata HQ Lightening Gel Reviews

Ranked #1360 out of 1563 in Body Lotions & Creams

Formulated with 2% hydroquinone USP in a base containing 10% glycolic acid for maximum strength exfoliation. Ideal for larger areas or discoloration caused by acne scarring.Ideal for:All skin typesAge spotsAge 20+Results:Lightens age spots and hyperpigmentationRestores more uniform, younger and healthy-looking skinDirections:Apply sparingly to affected areas 1-2 times daily or as directed by a physician.

December 09, 2015

I have used this for sun damage I had in the summer. I didn't see an improvement at all... It smells horid and stings a bit.

August 01, 2012

Been using this for 2 months now, and am noticing only minimal improvement in my spots. My dermatologist recommended it, and my insurance wouldn't cover it. Cost me $50 for a small tube. I emailed the company after using it for a month to ask how long it would take to work, application tips, etc. Noone emailed back. Not impressed with this company or this product. Save your money!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Best laundry detergent

fishinggal has posted in the forum topic
    Iogo Nano Pouch

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign