Nerium Optimera Night Cream Reviews
Ranked #290 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Good - 0

April 21, 2017

I love love love this stuff. I always had bags under my eyes, felt like my skin was dull and droopy. This stuff, within a week, made a huge difference in my appearance. I no longer look like a zombie. My skin glows. And feels firmer and just amazing. I love it.

January 13, 2017

My aunt got me this product as a gift last year for christmas. I have continued to use it since. I am not to fond of the smell but i wake up every morning feeling great.I find this product has started to make my face lines disappear. And I am loving it.

0.7/5

July 24, 2016

I would never purchase this product. I got this on a free offer! I don't like the way it feels! Doesn't seem to work the way it was described to me. Not cheap or worth it! Do not waste your money on it.

January 20, 2016

Wow~Finally found me an amazing face cream that works for anti-aging, sun spots, acne and rosacea! Love this product and don't go to sleep without it!

August 12, 2015

Definitely the most amazing product for anti-aging, just wish it was more affordable