Nescafe Clasico Pure Instant Coffee Dark Roast Reviews
#202 in Coffee

3.2/5

August 01, 2017

yuck to instant!

I've never been an instant coffee fan and this made me enjoy it even less.
    horrible tasting, I wouldn't even offer this to guests I don't like.
    yuck!

August 01, 2017

Best instant coffee out there!

This is the best instant coffee ever! I love it! I use it twice daily, breakfast and after lunch! Love the aroma every time I open the container!!!! The taste is great and goes very well with milk, you make do amazing lattes with this product!

July 21, 2017

Love this coffee

I recently tried this coffee and I love it! It tastes great every time I make it. I would definitely recommend this coffee to everyone! I will be buying this again for sure!

February 08, 2017

Je suis totalement une accro au café !!! Et celui-ci est mon # 1 ! je préfère de loinnnnnn ce café instant a n'importe quel café perco/resto/instant ! Dissolution rapide , goût riche et absolument fabuleux ! C'est la meilleure façon de se réveiller le matin et celui de nous accompagner durant une dur journée !!! Il est tout simplement parfait!

July 10, 2016

I'm not a very big coffee drinker so when my husband made me an iced coffee with it I was very surprised with the taste. It's very rich but I would recommend it to Coffee drinkers everywhere.

April 11, 2016

This is the best tasting brand of instant coffee. No others compare to the taste of Nescafe. It has a lot of flavor and no after taste. I have a jar in my cupboard right now. It can be pricey but it comes on sale quite often.

February 17, 2016

Totally my go-to for instant coffee. I would recommend it if you are in a rush or don't have time to brew a fresh pot. The taste is better than you would expect with an instant coffee.

February 17, 2016

I'm not a fan of instant coffee, I prefer my coffee perked, but I was quite surprised by the taste and quality of this coffee! Definitely will be keeping this as a staple in my pantry!

December 09, 2015

Great coffee as long as it is made right. The price is high but so is the quality.

2.8/5

November 26, 2015

I'm not sure for taste, is good but not enough to buy this cofee.