Nespresso Vertuoline

Nespresso Vertuoline Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 193 in Kitchen & Appliances

May 25, 2017

A little pricey but an amazing product. Nespresso produces good quality caffeine fix for me every morning. Quick and convenient. Only downside is that these capsules are not widely available.

June 19, 2016

Where has this been all my life?? This is hands down the best tasting single serve coffee on the market. We're dark roast Starbucks Keurig drinkers but started reading reviews on the Nespresso machine and figured we needed to try one. Now both machines are sitting on our counter and since getting our Nespresso we haven't used our Keurig. I know we will eventually go back to it and rotate but for now we are enjoying our Nespresso machine. There are so many high-end great flavors to try that I know it'll take a while to settle in on just a couple. The other nice thing is that there is a large price range so anyone in the market for a new single serve coffee machine should be able to find one in their price range.

April 30, 2016

Nespresso Vertuoline is my go to coffee machine. I drink a capsule every morning and it takes less than a minute to make. I pop it in, press a button and it is ready before I can even put on my eyeliner. There was so many great flavors to choice from. Online shipment comes next day if you run out of coffee. The milk frother is awesome too. I can make lattes and match lattes easily! If anyone is looking for a coffee machine this is it!