Nespresso Vertuoline Reviews

October 11, 2017

Love this coffee machine

Recently our Kuerig machine was acting up. I bought the McDonalds coffee pods, they exploded in the machine making a huge mess, as a result I had to descale my machine weekly. Very time consuming and the machine just didn't work the same any more. Since this was my 4th Kuerig I decided to buy the Nespresso machine. Wow what a difference. The coffee tastes great and I can make cappuccino very easily with the frother that came with it. There are a lot of choices of coffee pods to buy. Very easy machine to use. So happy I made the switch.

June 16, 2017

Perfect coffee every time.

I bought the Nespresso after visiting Portugal with my husband. Everyone has a Nespresso in the kitchen to make espresso coffee and it worked so quickly! We love that we can use big and small capsules (thus making large coffees and espresso sized coffees.) and that it comes with the milk frother for lattes. It's like having a coffee shop on the counter. The variety of flavours for the coffee pods are great and we use this machine every day. Also, unlike most single-serve machines, the capsules are recyclable. Which is great for the environmentally minded.
    It was a bit pricey but worth it.

May 25, 2017

A little pricey but an amazing product. Nespresso produces good quality caffeine fix for me every morning. Quick and convenient. Only downside is that these capsules are not widely available.

June 19, 2016

Where has this been all my life?? This is hands down the best tasting single serve coffee on the market. We're dark roast Starbucks Keurig drinkers but started reading reviews on the Nespresso machine and figured we needed to try one. Now both machines are sitting on our counter and since getting our Nespresso we haven't used our Keurig. I know we will eventually go back to it and rotate but for now we are enjoying our Nespresso machine. There are so many high-end great flavors to try that I know it'll take a while to settle in on just a couple. The other nice thing is that there is a large price range so anyone in the market for a new single serve coffee machine should be able to find one in their price range.

April 30, 2016

Nespresso Vertuoline is my go to coffee machine. I drink a capsule every morning and it takes less than a minute to make. I pop it in, press a button and it is ready before I can even put on my eyeliner. There was so many great flavors to choice from. Online shipment comes next day if you run out of coffee. The milk frother is awesome too. I can make lattes and match lattes easily! If anyone is looking for a coffee machine this is it!