Nesquik Chocolate Powder Reviews
#49 in Grocery

December 16, 2019

A classic!

I remember sneaking my finger in the metal tin for a taste, when my Grandmother wasn't looking! We'd sprinkle some on our ice cream as kids. Strange, but good. I still enjoy a tall glass of Nesquik at 30+ years old!

December 09, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Family favorite

I am buying this at least every other week. My family of 8 absolutely love it so it goes pretty quick around here. And it always ends up on my next grocery list. It taste great and has good additives when it comes to mixing it in milk for my kids. Better than them wanting koolaid or other sugary drinks. If you have never tried it, you are for sure missing out!

August 28, 2019
    United States

nesquik

Nothing like Nesquik Chocolate Powder all 5 grandbabies loves this and I have to say I do to..We drink this with our snack time..only powder chocolate we buy around here..

July 15, 2019
    North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Very tasty!

This is a firm favourite in our house! We always have some in the cupboard! I drank (craved) so much of this when I was pregnant and my child loves it too. Very chocolatey, not at all overly sweet or sickly, just plain tasty!

June 05, 2019

our favorite

This is our favorite chocolate powder since many years ago, we have been buying it in all the countries we have had travel, our kids love it, hopefully we can buy it anywhere we have go. Good product

May 29, 2019

Nostalgic Chocolate milk

Love nesquick chocolate flavour powder . Growing up my parents would always buy this for me and now that I’m older I crave it. I love how affordable it is and convenient . The powder is so easy to use and all the powder dissolves very quickly. Tastes just like chocolate milk in the cartons. Very nostalgic for me !

February 12, 2019

Chocolate Powder

I like this powder to mix with milk for breakfast also for some snacks time! This has a good flavor and remember when I was kid that my mommy would give me this all the time. Sometimes I like to mix in the blender with milk and ice and it will be a kind of milkshake!

October 18, 2018
    Georgia, United States

My daughters must have drink

My daughter doesn't like to drink plain milk. I can only and only make her drink milk by adding 2 spoons of Nesquik powder to her cup of warm milk. There my daily goal of milk accomplished.

July 17, 2018

Nesquick Powder

Love the nesquick flavour and it’s quick chocolate milk for the kids. Prefer the liquid but powder is just as good in a pinch. Pretty easy to use just scoop, add milk and stir

April 06, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Purr-fect

Nesquik makes amazing drink mixes. This chocolate is my favorite. The price is worth it because the quality of this drink tastes great , it will go a long way and it is simple to mix in a glass of milk or into a jug of milk. This is a favorite around my house and I always have it stocked.