Nestlé Gerber Baby Cereal Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 136 in Baby Food

May 06, 2017

Mes enfants ont adore les cereales Gerber. Tres facile a digerer. Il y a une grande variete de cereales a choisir pour satisfaire leur petit appetit. C est facile a utiliser tout simplement ajouter de leau ou du lait. Le paquet se conserve généralement longtemps. Le prix est abordable et j ai vu le produit a plusieurs reprises en vente dans differents supermarches.

April 29, 2017

Trusted and with darn good reason .. Plenty of choice for flavors and mixes with enfant formula,breast milk or water. But the best part is making muffins with the cereal to get all that good stuff and your kid thinks its a treat :)

April 21, 2017

Oh my goodness, the rating selection "my baby's rating" too darn cute!!

Both of my children loved these cereals. Loved the fact there were so many different options. Although it seems there are even more available now. These cereals are so easy to work with too, just add water, formula or breast milk. My babes loved them! Such a nice start to eating solids.

April 21, 2017

Nestle Gerber cereal is so easy to make. My granddaughter loves her cereal. She asks for it as a snack at times. There's a huge variety that is great . Its so easy to mix up and gives baby a healthy food. My granddaughter loves her blueberry Gerber baby cereal

April 17, 2017

All of my children loved these cereals. They're great for starting your child on solids and you have the option to add formula/breast milk or water to the flakes. They really enjoyed eating these cereals.

March 02, 2017

Baby loved it !

Oatmeal, Rice, barley he loved them all and gobbled it up !

Depending on the type of cereal you use you mix equal parts cereal with water or milk, pop it in the microwave a few seconds and tada !

Packaging is easy to open and lasts about a month once open.

Price is great as they usually come on sale fairly often.

February 22, 2017

We've tried two varieties of this baby cereal, the Rice&banana;and the Wheat, Yogurt and Blueberry. Baby doesn't like it. I don't like it either. I expected the rice and banana to be bland and not a favourite, but i was surprised that the berry also resulted in a closed mouth and grimacing. I'm trying to use milk or formula now instead of the water they recommend to make it more palatable, but the results are similar to before. It's a lso very sticky in the ratio that the package recommends.

Probably won't repurchase this particular product.

January 25, 2017

Mon bébé adore les céréales gerbers. Il en mange depuis qu'il a 5 mois et il a maintenant 1 an. Il aime toutes les saveurs et il y a beaucoup de choix, alors mon bébé n'a pas le temps de se tanner.

January 23, 2017

This is my least favorite cereal to feed my baby. I love pretty much all other Gerber products but the cereal is a no go. It clumps together and is way too sticky. I don't feel comfortable feeding it to my little ones because if that's how it looks in the bowl how will it be in their tiny tummies. The taste is good but unfortunately it is overshadowed by the texture.

January 16, 2017

My baby does not like this cereal. At all. I have tried and tried and tried, for about 3/4s of a full sized box. The last few times I've tried to feed it to her, she's actually cried. So I'm giving up on this one. She DOES like the Heinz ones. So we'll be going back with those. I know other babies love this stuff, just not mine.