Nestlé Gerber Baby Cereal Reviews
#7 in Baby Food

0.5/5

May 23, 2019

Daughter hates this brand

For some reason my daughter hates this brand. I tried everything to feed her nestle but its so much trouble to feed her this product. I dont have this issue with heinz. I will not buy nestle again since i ended up having to throw out this product after 2 weeks of trying to feed it to my daughter every day.

May 16, 2019

Great flavours

My son loves the different flavours that you offer. It's never boring when you can frequently switch up the flavour options!
    Also easy to just grab the bag to pack it for on the go, and boxes are clearly marked to show what age range they are for

April 04, 2019

Love Gerber

We love Gerber Baby cereal it is great for our baby after six months learning / intro to solids. It’s easy to dissolve in formula it by itself. Gerber is a name we trust.

April 03, 2019

Cereal

This is the best cereal I have bought for my kids ... different stages to grow along with the baby.. tons of different flavours, soft to chew and the kids love it

March 29, 2019

My son loves this stuff!!

My son still loves this cereal. He now eats the older stuff with the pieces meant for 12+ months. If we don't pour enough for him he gets angry and wants more and more. We add hot water to the cereal for a different almost oatmeal like experience.

March 21, 2019

Great baby cereal

I use this cereal with my kids - all flavors are great. They are also clear packaged and easy to identify the age the child should be eating it at (6 months, 12 months etc)>

2.0/5

January 22, 2019

I would not buy this again

This cereal had a cardboard box smell and hurt my LOs stomach. It is affordable but it just didn’t work for us. The thick texture and detailed instructions for first time feeding were great

January 07, 2019

Best baby cereal

My son really enjoy his first time cereal. I find that he had no problem with it. I really recommend it to all my family and friends. I was pleased to see him enjoy it.

December 19, 2018

My little one cant get enough

My daughter absolutely loves this and it is her favorite meal of the day. Mixing the cereal is easy and it mixes smooth. The packaging is also tamper proof.

December 04, 2018

Great first solids

I purchased this for my daughter as one of her first solids. This cereal is so easy to prepare for those days where I do not have time to make puree. I also mix a bit of this rice cereal into pureed fruits and vegetables for additional iron/nutrients... helpful to thicken puree too! So affordable and easy to find - great reliable product...been around for years.