Nestlé Gerber® Yogurt Banana Melts Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 148 in Baby Food

Yogurt Melts Banana flavour offers a fun way to help any toddler further develop their self-feeding skills, and they’re also a source of calcium. No added preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.

Serve as a snack as part of a healthy and balanced diet.

May 25, 2017

My daughter loves these yogurt banana melts they are perfect size for her hands they dissolve easily and are great for snacks. This was one of her first finger foods and she still loves them. I trust the Nestlé brand for my babies and I can feel good about feeding them all the products they make.

May 10, 2017

my son absolutely loves these. he's been eating them since he was 6 months old and he's now 2 years old and still loves them !!

best snack ever !!!!!!

May 04, 2017

My lil girl loves these we give her a few after every meal just as a treat for eating I wish they have more in the package for the price but overall a great product

April 21, 2017

My daughter absolutely loved these! They were the perfect size for her tiny fingers and dissolved easily. She's very picky so I was surprised when she took to these! They are now a staple snack in our household.

March 14, 2017

These are a great finger food for a baby who is starting to feed themselves. They are a tasty little snack and are convenient to throw into the dipper bag for on the go. Melts easily in there mouths. I would suggest to Gerber to put more in the bag

March 10, 2017

I would highly recommend gerber because it has a great taste to it always fresh and lots of nutrition for your baby my family ws rasied on gerber I haven't tried this actual product yet and would love to with this baby.

January 06, 2017

Great product. Gerber is one of our main name brands in our house. Kids love the taste of the banana melts. I will definitely buy this product for our Lil ones

December 07, 2016

My kids are picky, but they loveeeee these!
    They think they're getting 'candy', and I'm happy to let them think that! Ha!
    So easy to toss in the car or purse for those moments you need something to tide them over until the next meal!

September 12, 2016

Our little one LOVES yoghurt more than any other food. She has always been partial to plain, full fat yoghurts without sugar so we weren't sure how she would like this - but, she LOVED it! They are a great size for her to handle herself at 16 months old, where she is insistent on eating by herself. She would have eaten the whole bag in one sitting if I had let her. We received the banana flavour for free in exchange for an honest review. I also love that they are an EASY and HEALTHY snack that we can bring with us anywhere we go. Less mess too!

September 12, 2016

These are really great, I found my little one really enjoyed them and I had no worries about choking, this has really been something on my mind as a worry. She has officially transitioned after figuring out how to pick them up, and it was easy for her to do so.

violetfish has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Coanth has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!