Nestle Aero 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate

Nestle Aero 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #335 out of 903 in Chocolate

May 23, 2017

This is a rich dark chocolate bar that is not overly bitter. I am not always the bigger fan of dark chocolate, however, I really did enjoy this. I feel you get the decadent dark chocolate flavor but it is not too overpowering. This chocolate is good quality and you get a good amount. I very much enjoyed it!

January 17, 2017

I really enjoyed this chocolate bar. I like that I was able to have it. I like the size of the chocolate bar. It was well within my budget. I would definitely buy this again.

January 28, 2016

We suffer from allergies that include sugar and milk products and we found this! I keep a stash in the house all the time for when are craving chocolate. It's a bad day when the stash is empty! Great taste for being so high in cocoa level. Love, love, love!

January 26, 2016

This product is the perfect snack for those chocolate lovers. IT stops the chocolate cravings in a positive way while staying on the healthy side.

December 17, 2015

A satisfying dark chocolate bar that is has a rich chocolate taste without being intensely bitter. A healthy choice when you want a special snack/treat. I enjoyed this Nestle product and found the taste lingered in my mouth after I sampled a piece. Would purchase again!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath