Neutrogena Acne Spot Treatment Reviews

1.8/5

September 06, 2020

Did not work for me

I got this when I had a massive acne breakout and after weeks of usage I noticed no difference. It may have been the severity of my breakout that made it not work for me.

2.2/5

August 31, 2020

Surprising - usually no issues with Neutrogena Acne products

I’ve tried most of Neutrogenas acne products on my son, and some on myself. We’ve had success, some better than what a dermatologist could offer him. But this spot treatment was rough on his skin - it burned it; and we didn’t use very much. Use with caution!

August 11, 2020

Produit correct, mais sans plus

J'ai bien aimé ce produit, par contre j'ai trouvé qu'il manquait un peu de qualité et l'efficacité n'est pas a son meilleur. Il n'a pas su enlever tous les boutons, malgré la bonne utilisation et un bon prélavage du visage.

August 07, 2020

It works!

I would buy it again. It dried out my acne in just one use! Until now, I haven't had the need to use multiple times on the same spot, so can't say anything about drying my skin. I recommend!

June 12, 2020

I would buy this product again

I was lucky to try the Neutrogena Acne Spot Treatment. My skin had very bad acne and it worked like a magic. This cream helped me have a clear skin. I would recommend to friends and family.

June 11, 2020

Love this product

Our favourite the only one we buy since we moved together can’t find another one we agree to love as this - the best in the market! Very recommended from us.

June 10, 2020

it worked so well

i bought this thinking it would work like all those products that have results for one day, then make things worse. but it didnt, this showed results after the first use and my face kept improving

May 25, 2020

Gets the job done

I would buy this product again because it works great in a pinch. I do find that I also need to moisturize excessively when using any drying spot treatment like this one. However, the payoff is my acne tends to gradually diminish in size and redness until it completely flattens out in about 3 days.

May 15, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

A little goes a long way

What I do like about this product is that a little goes a long way. At first I was apprehensive due to the size of the tube, but it's proved to be worth it. I have found that this works better on my oily T-zone. On the drier parts of my face, it made the skin too dry, and caused a worse breakout. But for the oily parts, this worked great, even on cystic acne. I'd more so prefer a product that can work on all area of my skin, but I don't mind using it until it runs out. I'd recommend this for someone with oily skin.

May 03, 2020

Very Effective

What a great spot treatment this is and I will buy it again for sure even though I’m sure it will take a very long time to go through the tube I currently have because just a little goes a long way. I have tried many different acne spot treatment over the years and I find this to be one of my top three favourites because it helps clear acne spot quickly yet it doesn’t dry your skin out.i’m sure it will take a very long time to go through the tube I currently have because just a little goes a long way. I have tried many different acne spot treatment over the years and I find this to be one of my top three favourites because it helps clear acne spot quickly yet it doesn’t dry your skin out