Neutrogena "Acne Stress Control" Power-Cream Wash Reviews

March 13, 2020
    California, United States

Keeps my acne away!

I use this everyday to keep my acne away I have combination skin so I'm more prone to acne/blackheads. Its very creamy it lathers quite nicely. It smells like cucumber mint it's very refreshing it leaves a nice cooling feeling on your skin. It doesn't leave a residue you just feel really clean!! I highly recommend!!

February 27, 2020

100 percent effective

The product leaves the skin smooth clear and soft no itching no burning
    Definitely recommend product
    Used the product for 1.5 month it proved it excellent emollient and very good quantity for the price I paid
    I used other facial products for the skin of Neutrogena and all are good

January 25, 2020

Game changing face cleanser!!

This face cleanser has changed my life!! I always struggled with closed comedones/small “under the skin” pimples and ONLY this product has made a genuine and true change in my skin. I spent years changing my diet, trying expensive skin care options, etc., when this totally affordable and effective product was right under my nose. It has effective active ingredients that genuinely work to prevent breakouts; that’s proven stuff we’re talking about here!! I strongly encourage the use of this product!

December 14, 2019

Really effective!

Really helps me get my acne prone skin under control! It doesn't leave my skin feeling overly dry and doesn't make my skin become red like some other products I've used.

June 13, 2019

Wow

This is the ONLY facewash that actually DOES something. I tried numerous other products (even high end ones) and this is the only one that actually does what it says. I will keep on buying it over and over!

March 23, 2019
    Carolina, Puerto Rico

Excellent acne treatment

Its a excellent acne treatment. eorks very well on sensitive skin. have affordable price. Leave your skin very soft and gentle without redness. its a must have for the summer

January 18, 2019

Worked well

I developed acne early In my 20s and have been searching for a product that actually helps. Thus wash is awesome. Cleared my skin. Without drying it out !

September 12, 2018

Best to use

At first i thought it wasn't going to work but it does work and i use it everyday and I always try to stock up on. It leave your skin feeling soft and clean and fresh.

March 19, 2018

BEST PRODUCT TO PREVENT AND GET RID OF ACNE

this product is the best. although it doesn't feel like its cleaning deeply because there arent any exfoliating properties, it makes my face feel fresh because of the cucumber. i'm not even kidding when i say it took a week to clear my pimples and *knock on wood* its been over a month since i've gotten any pimples and i'm betting its this face wash. 10/10 would recommend.

December 09, 2017

DONT SLEEP ON THIS PRODUCT

this is by far the only thing that kills my acne fast and keeps it away, i would recommend this to anyone and everyone struggling with breakouts or acne. this is literally an angel sent from heaven!!!!