4.1/5
Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Scrub Reviews

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment with powerful MicroClear technology works around the clock in 3 different ways: treats acne even before it emerges, hydrates and softens skin, and reduces redness and irritation.This silky non pore-clogging formula is so light it absorbs quickly, leaving no greasy residue on your face. It works continuously to clear, hydrate and soften your skin. Breakthrough MicroClear technology is clinically proven to boost the delivery of acne medicine, unclogging congested pores and speeding treatment deep and fast to the source where breakouts begin. What's more, naturally derived skin-soothers, green tea and cucumber, help reduce redness and irritation, leaving skin looking and feeling soft and stress free.MicroClear technologyNon-comedogenic (won't clog pores)How to use: Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.Allure 2007 Best of Beauty Award Winner for Acne Treatment.

September 29, 2021

Everyone love this

This product works wonders. It comes in such cute packaging and is easy to squeeze out of the tube. Not only does it smell great, but it works so well on my face.

September 23, 2021
    Texas, United States

Recommend this

I am currently using this and on my second bottle! I use it daily. Gives me the perfect amount of clean and control of my breakouts without being too harsh.

July 20, 2021

I love this product. Definitely helped my skin!

I’ve always loved neutrogena, but this product was really a game changer! I have normal-dry skin, and the scrub really helped tone down the redness in my skin/ get rid of acne. I’d definitely recommend this product!

February 07, 2021
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Perfect. Would buy again

Made my face feel lovely and smooth. Would buy again. Easy to apply in the shower then wash off and moisture afterwards. Highly recommend this product.

2.3/5

October 20, 2020

Did not reduce my acne

I used to use this back in the day and enjoyed it, felt that it reduced the look of my breakouts. Not sure if the formula has changed but it caused a ton of irritation this time around.

September 06, 2020

Product feels great and leaves skin feeling clean

This product feels nice while using it as well as it makes your skin feel clean and also helps control breakouts. I have adult acne and alot of it probably has to do with stress. Love this product. Would recommend for sure!

February 10, 2020
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Highly recommended

By far my favourite face srub. I love the consistency is nice and thick and feels like t really is working when you scrub. Foams up too. Leaves you feeling nice and fresh

October 08, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Spot miracle

I love new face scrubs and this is no exception. I alternate between this and another wash to prevent my face becoming dry, but my spots are no more! It’s smell could be nicer but that’s neither here nor there.

April 15, 2019

Good exfoliant, carefully use

I love exfoliate my skin once per week and this product is really good at this. The scrup helps to remove the dirty and excess of dead cells, to improve the cell regeneration.
    The salycilic acid is a plus ingredient in this product. I feel my skin even and it improve the other products penetration.
    Be gentle when applying to not harsh and if there are pimples.
    Totally recommend!

April 04, 2019

Surprisingly not drying.

Anything i have used for acne normally dries out my skin. This wash however leaves my skin feeling great. Great for exfoliation and helps clear up existing acne.