Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash Reviews

3.2/5
Ranked #384 out of 500 in Acne Treatment

Body Clear Body Wash is a refreshing and clean-rinsing body wash that treats and even helps prevent body breakouts. This effective yet gentle formula contains Salicylic Acid, a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It treats and helps prevent breakouts on your back, chest and shoulders without overdrying or irritating your skin. Its rich, foaming lather rinses completely without leaving pore-clogging residue. Your skin is left feeling clean and refreshed.

July 01, 2017

Dries out my skin, but works well for acne

I have had bacne and chest acne for the past few years and tried a lot to get rid of them. I will not say that this body wash completely gets rid of them, but it definitely does control the acne and dries it out before it gets worse. The downfall is, if you generally have dry skin, this will for sure make your skin drier, which can irritate some. I suggest having a cream with salicylic acid that you can use in case of dry skin.

March 25, 2017

Love this product! I use this because I have quite a bit of dry skin on my good days and need something that helps with a bit of exfoliation. The scent reminds me of a combination of pears soap and roses, if that makes sense. It's subtle and leaves a very faint smell that disappears once the skin is dry. I like the amount of salicylic acid in this product which helps with acne, and exfoliation of dry skin. The price can be on the steeper side, genenerally close to the 9 dollar range but a little of this product goes a long way.

February 07, 2017

Très bon produit. Il laisse la peau très douce et son prix est très raisonnable.
    Il donne une odeur agréable. Sans oublier que la texture est agréable également.

2.2/5

September 19, 2016

It did nothing for me. I used the whole bottle just to be sure and give t time to work but it didn't make a difference at all. I was very disappointed

January 06, 2016

This stuff is pricey but really helps to keep the skin on my body clear of blemishes!

January 06, 2016

This is a good product, it lathers really well,I like how there isn't a scent some smells make me nauseous, so this is great

November 07, 2015

I have struggled with breakouts on my skin for years, I have tried home remedies, creams and expensive high end treatments, all have failed. I recently purchased the Neutrogena Clear Body Wash and within just a few washes I've seen a noticeable difference in my skin! It's not only clean, smells great, there is no residue left behind. Amazing!!!

March 22, 2015

j'ai bien aimé le gel pour la douche , il laisse la peau douce et une bonne odeur

March 22, 2015

I used this product as a teenager with little results, but using it years later, in combination with birth control (for hormonal body acne) it is helping my skin. The salicylic acid is a good acne fighting ingredient and works better if you are able to leave it on your skin for a few minutes rather than washing it off right away. It also helps reduce red spots that can be left after your acne clears. A lot of people complain about the smell, it definitely doesn't smell like a regular body wash but I don't mind it all. My skin feels soft and smooth after I use it and it doesn't dry out my skin any more than any other body wash would. I have been using this for about 2 months now and will continue.

2.2/5

March 12, 2014

I used this product for acne on my chest, neck and back. First, this product smells awful! You can't escape it as it spreads through the shower. I also found that this product dried out my skin and I don't think it did anything to heal/prevent new acne. Don't recommend! Does anyone know a better product to use as a body wash?

girlrudy earned the Beauty Expert badge