Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

April 21, 2020

Strong scent and peels

After receiving this free from Chick Advisor and trying it out I’ve decided that I would not even finish the container. Scent is too strong, it doesn’t absorb well, it peels off my face and I haven’t noticed any difference in my skin except a few extra pimples.

1.3/5

April 21, 2020

I wanted to like it

I thought finally neutrogena now has a brightening cream! I was not expecting face cream with glitter in it. Everything has glitter except for the scrub.

1.5/5

April 20, 2020

Neutrogena Cream

Nothing fancy or spectacular about this cream, felt like any regular cream I would use. Wouldn't purchase and don't reccomened to anyone. Thanks chickadvisor for the product, unfortunately it just didn't meet my needs.

April 16, 2020

Heavier than expected

With gel-creams, I expect a very light formula that feels like water on the skin. This gel-cream however, is heavier than expected and significantly oilier than most gel-creams I have tried in the past. Although it feels heavier, it doesn't moisturize as much as I would have expected it to based on its consistency.

April 15, 2020

Doesn't work for me

I have dry combo skin and this cream just doesn't work for my skin. It's not moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling dehydrated. The gel-cream consistency leaves a weird film on my face. This might work for someone with oily skin but definitely not good for dry skin.

1.8/5

April 08, 2020

Not very moisturizingI

I got this product for free from ChickAdvisor! I initially liked the light gel texture of this product but when it dried on my skin I found that it left a weird residue. My face almost felt rough and not moisturized at all. I won't be purchasing this product in the future.

1.7/5

April 02, 2020

Not a fan

I liked every other product in the bright boost family but this one. It almost feels like there is glitter in it and that’s what leaves your face looking radiant. It didn’t feel hydrating on my face, I just moved the gel around on my face without it soaking up very quickly into my skin. I would not purchase this product.
    I received this item free for review purposes.

April 02, 2020

Sticky Mess

I really thought I was going to love this product, as I love gel moisturizers. The gel cream goes on very nicely but never seems to absorb, it just leaves this sticky film on the skin. I tried it with the other products in the line as well as on it's own and both times I got the same result. I think this would be a great moisturizer for someone with dry skin (which I do not have).

March 31, 2020

Not for me!

Unfortunately I have very sensitive skin and this product did not work for me. I tried to use it for the full 7 days, but my face was unable to handle this product. This moisturizer was very strongly scented and left my skin sticky for hours after use. My face ended up being in a redder state then normal. This may work for some people with normal skin, but it was not for me. (I received this product free to test)

March 29, 2020

Very sticky gel cream that I wouldn't recommend.

I was lucky to try the Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream as part of Chickadvisor Product Review Club. Unfortunately, I don't have anything nice to say about the gel cream. The gel cream does have the same sticky texture as the SPF moisturizer which I am not a fan of. It makes it difficult to evenly apply my makeup and makes it all patchy. It didn't brighten or smooth my skin. For the same reasons as the SPF moisturizer, I wouldn't recommend this cream to friends and family.