Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

May 03, 2020

Loved the feel of this gel cream!

I got to try this as party of a Product Review Club #gotitfree . During this time of quarantine it was perfect to test out new face products. I got the whole set and this was part of the moisturizing step.

It honestly felt great going on. I wasn’t as impressed by the smell, as I lean mostly towards unscented or minimally scented products, but then that smell didn’t last too long. I loved the texture and it felt like it gave my skin a good moisturizing.

Overall, I liked the product, and it felt like a good step in taking care of my skin and “brightening” it up.

April 29, 2020

SUMMER READY

Loving the gel feel of this cream. And it leaves my skin hydrated. I feel like my skin is glowing and I don't even have a summer tan yet! Great for a budget skin care line! Best part was no piling under makeup, which I find with do many other mid priced brands.

April 26, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Makes my skin glow

I enjoyed this moisturizer. I noticed that it had what looks like little specs of glitter in the cream which kinda worried me but it made my skin look beautiful. It isn’t overly scented which some creams are. It’s a little expensive so I would give this an 8/10.

3.2/5

April 22, 2020

I will buy again

I have oily skin and need a product for dark spots. This product is not too oily for me, it leaves a nice powdery feeling, which I really like. My pores appear smaller since I started using it, and my skin has a nicer texture, however I have not started seeing any visible effect on my dark spots. I will continue to use and see how it goes.

April 22, 2020

Leaves me feeling hydrated

This is a great product and so simple to use. I love how it leaves me feeling hydrated even on its own. I do prefer to use it with the micro polish (as directed) and daily with the serum! It is light and doesn't leave a slimy after feeling. Although I didn't notice an immediate difference in my skin, I have really loved using it. It is quiet a bit more expensive then my usual skin care product but I do love how it feels.

April 21, 2020

This product makes me happy!

This product smells wonderful,which is a huge thumbs up to me as some lotions and moisturizers have a strong scent or smell awful. I also found this product to be incredibly hydrating to my skin. And the best part is it did exactly what the product claimed it would do, and i noticed my face looked hydrated and smooth and 10 brighter and younger the first time i used it. I will totally be telling everyone about this wonderful set of beauty products.

New Brunswick, Canada

A little goes a long way

I recieved the product, and was pleased by its scent and texture. I used purely this product line for 2 weeks. The gel cream had a thick, but smooth consistency and seemed to soak into my skin well. The scent isn't too strong (like some) and it was easy to use.

Soft and glowy

I was lucky enough to be chosen by ChickAdvisor to try this product for free. I loved how smooth my face felt after application and did notice by skin looking more "glowy". The gel cream has a very fine glitter/sparkle in it which is noticeable in sunlight. I will continue to use this cream in the future.

Great Gel Cream

This gel cream felt really nice on my skin. It absorbed quickly into my skin and did not make my skin feel greasy. It did not break me out and my skin looked good.

Pleasantly surprise

This is my favourite product from this line. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and bright. It is lightweight with a pleasant smell. My skin does not end up greasy like most hydrating cream I’ve tried in the past.