Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

March 30, 2020

My Combo Skin Thought This Was too Much Moisture!

This formula is really pretty, it's got a slight sparkle that illuminates my skin. I have combo skin with really dry spots, especially in the winter. I used this two days in a row and it was too much for my skin and left it melting my foundation off.

I have switched to just using once a week and at night when I won't have make up on the next day (like a Saturday), and it works well. I will continue to experiment with it, but it really did get rid of my dry skin - which is really hard to do.

Bright Boost Gel

As I have dry skin, I don’t typically go for a gel cream however I did give this one an honest try. Definitely gave my skin an immediate “bright boost” but I did not find it as hydrating as my usual cream.

March 30, 2020

Good product with strong scent

I loved this product, it was very efficient, it made my skin dewy and moistured. The only thing I would change is to reduce the smell a bit. It is quite strong. Other products of the Bright Boost line have a more subtle scent and I found them amazing.

Effective

A little thicker than the serum. In this case, more is more. Not sure about value for price, but smells great, works as a daytime or nighttime moisturizing cream. My skin looks way more even than before I started using it

Great smell!

I absolutely love the smell of this product however it did not agree with my skin type. I have sensitive skin and it made me breakout. The texture is great and it felt great on my skin just the results were not in my favour. I could see this being a great product with someone who doesn't have sensitive skin!

Updated On: March 30, 2020

Got this free from chickadvisor!

bright boost

As with this whole range i like the subtle scent of the bright boost products. This goes on to the skin smoothly without being greasy and leave my skin feeling much more hydrated.

Pas si mal

J'ai recu ce produit dans le cadre du Review Club et voici mon opinion: bien, mais c'est tout.

J'ai bien aimé sa belle texture et son petit parfum léger. S'étend bien facilement et la peau sèche bien le prendre, malgré qu'un petit peu plus d'hydratation aurait été bénéfique. Il s'utilise bien avec les autres produits de la gamme pour donner de beaux résultats rapidement. Sa couleur est très jolie et invitante.

Ce que je n'ai vraiment pas aimé, c'est le petit résidu que j'ai eu à chaque fois avec son utilisation. Même en en utilisant une toute petite quantité, je devais me "laver" un peu le visage avant de continuer avec les autres produits,car je me sentais "drôle". J'ai trouvé cela désagréable.

Mais sinon, il fait le travail qu'il est supposé faire comme mentionné.

Lightweight moisturizer

To start, I received this from ChickAdvisor #gotitfree for testing. I have dehyrdated skin with some oily patches. My skin texture overall is pretty good but I have some larger pores on my cheeks/sides of nose.

For my skin, I found this moisturizer to be too light for me to use in the evening alone, my skin still felt like it needed something heavier. I find that this is sufficient for me in the daytime provided I add an additional sunscreen over top of it.

This gel based moisturizer has a nice scent to it that I do not find irritating. There are shimmers in the moisturizer which gives off the glow effect, however, I found this helps to accentuate those larger pores on my cheeks.

Overall, I would recommend this gel moisturizer for people with more normal skin types who could benefit from a light moisturizer.

March 29, 2020

Less is more

I am super oily so applying this liberally was a bad idea. I found that using a tiny bit at the end of my skin care routine was enough. I made sure to allow ten minutes between steps so everything could absorb into the skin. I liked the shimmery pink colour and the gel texture. It is scented but nothing overpowering. Definitely a good product to round out the collection.

March 28, 2020

nice for dry skin!

this cream has a thick formula that hydrates dry skin very well. It brightens the skin and it does make it feel more fresh. it suits dry skin the best because it might feel sticky on the face. the formula is easy to use and i like that it has AHA and mandelic acid.