Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Lighten up

This is an amazing product. The gel is super light And goes on very easy. It provides the perfect amount of moisturization but does not make you greasy. After only a few days of use my skin was bright and had a dewy glow.

Glowing

If you are looking for that glistening hydration look no further! Not only is it beautifully packaged, you get a lot of product. It is a nice light gel cream and soaks in effortlessly! Like the serum it contains some kind of glitter to provide you with a glistening glow so you want to make sure it is rubbed in very well.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Nice texture

Ok so I have a million skincare items and this texture was like something I’ve never used before. I have oily combo skin to tend to reach for gel based moisturizers over others because I love the feeling without the greasiness. This was lovely and absorbed well.

New Brunswick, Canada

Works well

I received this product for review and I am so happy I did! This gel cream has an excellent formation it’s thick enough to be a great moisturizer but it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. It has a light citrusy fragrance which I personally loved but that I could see irritating some skin types. It leaves my skin feeling and looking amazing. Once it’s dried down it almost feels like a primer on my skin and was a great makeup base.

Light oil free cream.

NEUTROGENA Bright Boost Gel Cream is so creamy!
    I love that the ingredient list is without oil or alcohol and beneficial for my anti-aging needs. The cream goes on really light and has a nice subtle scent.
    It did take a moment to fully dry but dried without any oiliness which I love.
    I really enjoy this product in my routine.

My new favourite!

I was really excited to try this because I love Neutrogena’s Hydroboost Gel cream, so I was eager to see if this was as good as that for my skin; it definitely was!!! It smells amazing; and it goes far, you don’t need a lot. I would definitely recommend and plan to use again!

I will be adding this to my skincare routine for every evening; and will be using the Bright Boost SPF moisturizer for the morning.

My dream kit

I have been using the kit for a week and I love it and i love the scent too , the exfoilting is gentle on my skin did not cause any irritation, the illuminating serum I Iove it so much it brighten my skin and gave it a glow not dull as before , the gel cream is a nice moisturizer left my skin smooth and soft, the bright boost moisturizer with dog 30 is nice too just little bit heavy on my skin, but overall I love the kit worth trying them out, I will definitely suggest that to family and friends.

Gel crème

J’ai essayer le gel crème de neutrogena bright boost ! Les texture s’applique très bien la crème à une couleur rosée avec quelque brillant qui donne une peau lisse et rayonnante ! Je l’applique matin et soir et ma peau est beaucoup moin sèche et j’arrive à voir la différence de ma peau! J’aime aussi l’odeur qui est très doux ! Je vous recommande de l’essayer ! Merci chickadvisor pour le beau cadeau

Bright Boost Moisturizer

I love this Neutrogena line a lot. The gel cream has a bit of a shimmer to it but it isn’t noticeable on your skin (don’t worry - you won’t be covered in sparkles). I have used this for a couple weeks now and the jar still looks like it’s brand new so it seems to last quite awhile. I have definitely noticed a subtle glow in my complexion - no need to hide behind the filters anymore! I think with summer coming up and the warmer weather - this will go hand in hand with a tan and just an overall glow. The smell is amazing - almost smells fruity. I have been applying it to my face and neck and it keep my face very moisturized and soft (baby bottom soft). I have sensitive skin so I was a little worried at what this gel cream would do - and I am so happy to report that it doesn’t make my skin flair up or break out my skin. Huge positive in my books.

Bright Boost Gel

As I have dry skin, I don’t typically go for a gel cream however I did give this one an honest try. Definitely gave my skin an immediate “bright boost” but I did not find it as hydrating as my usual cream.