Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Smooth

I have use the bright boost gel cream and I must say that I like it very much. It smooth, and have calming effect. It made my skin feel so rejuvenated and fresh.

Love love love this!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I have used another one of Neutrogena's gel creams before and I absolutely love it - so I was excited to try out this one for brightening my skin as well. The texture of this is just like the other one, light but still creamy. It get's the job done of adding moisture without feeling heavy and greasy. I only needed to use a small amount to cover my whole face and used this on the days where I was wearing foundation. Everything felt great - and after a week or so of using the whole line I can definitely see the brightness in my face. My husband actually commented that I looked like I had a glow to my skin. Something I have never heard him say before. I will repurchase and continue to use.
    #gotitfree

Great gel formula

I received the Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream for free to test out. This gel cream has the perfect consistency for my skin. Not too thick like a cream and not to watery like typical gel formulas. This was a perfect mix as it really hydrated my skin but it didn’t feel heavy.
    It absorbed quickly into my skin like the serum did and also has the floral perfume scent. I used the gel cream after using the serum from this same line and I did see a huge difference in my skin as it looked much brighter and smoother.
    I would definitely repurchase this gel cream and recommend it to anyone with combination to oily skin as the gel formula would work perfectly for your skin type.

2.7/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Boosting Gel-Cream

Neutrogena’s Bright Boost Gel-cream moisturizer is said to hydrate skin while complementing skin cell renewal, in order to give you instantly brighter, smoother and more luminous looking skin. I received this product, complements of ChickAdvisor, for testing and review purposes.
    This gel-cream moisturizer is exactly as it sounds: it is a cream suspended in a gel. So while it has a creamy texture to it, it smoothes over your skin like a gel moisturizer does, while avoiding the greasiness that you sometimes get with moisturizing creams. This moisturizer has a very lightweight feel to it between your fingers. I applied this moisturizer in the morning and at night, as directed.
    I think that it does make my skin look less dull and more awake. However, there are a couple things about this product that I am not so fond of. Even after an hour or more of having applied this moisturizer to my skin, it still didn’t feel as if it had completely absorbed. It left me feeling as if I had a sort of film on my face. Also, when I touch my face, it leaves this weird silicon/oily feeling on my fingers; kind of like what invisible hair oil feels like.
    So, while this product works well enough to make my skin look less dull, I don’t personally think that I would buy it in future. If you plan on putting makeup on over it or only using it before bed, the feeling of it on your skin might not be a problem for you. In that case, this Bright Boost Gel-cream might still be a possible option for you.

#NeutrogenaBrightBoost

Smooth & Perfect Gel Texture

My first thought is how nice the texture of the gel cream. I love how it has a gel texture but creamy moisture. It's not too oily on my skin. To be honest, it works really well in my combination skin. It's still pretty cool where I live and this product kept my skin hydrated and plump, especially on the dry patches of my face.
    *Received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to review.

Hydratée et lumineuse

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement dans le cadre d'un banc d'essai ChickAdvisor.

J'ai beaucoup aimé sa texture gel-crème qui pénètre rapidement dans la peau. Aussi, cet hydratant sent très bon. Une fois appliqué, ma peau était lumineuse et repulpée.

Toutefois, j'ai eu quelques boutons dans le front suite à l'utilisation de cette gamme. Aussitôt le teste des produits arrêté, ma peau a retrouvé son apparence. Je crois que j'ai mal réagit à l'un des ingrédients ou au parfum...

Enjoyed it!

I enjoy using this gel cream. A little goes a long way. The scent is perfect, no perfume smell. I did notice that my skin was a bit brighter and smoother, a more even skin tone. After about a week I did have to wash my face more often, as the cream was making my face a bit more oily. Overall it's a nice cream at a decent price point. Would be great for winter!

April 05, 2020

Neutrogena bright boost gel cream

Even though the gel cream container is 50mL, small amount of it goes long way; therefore it’ll last awhile. It does exactly what it is intended to do - boosts skin brightness. The product contains very small sparkles which is a very neat idea and when applied they are not obvious to the eye. The gel cream as well as the other products from this line have a very light scent. The gel cream leaves the skin also moisturized and not oily.

Updated On: April 05, 2020

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to review.

Great Gel-Cream moisturizer!

I was pleasantly surprised with the Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel-Cream moisturizer. I have dry skin, so usually a gel cream texture does not provide enough moisture for me. I felt that this one did, yet was still light on the skin. It went on smooth and velvety. The scent is light and reminds me slightly of grapefruit. My skin looks refreshed after I apply it. A little definitely goes a long way. It’s a great addition to the whole Bright Boost line, or even to use on its own.

** I was given this product complimentary from @chickadvisor for my honest opinion. **

No more dull skin

I received the bright boost gel cream for my honest opinion! I use the bright boost every morning after I wash my face and it gives my dull skin the most amazing boost to feel refreshed again! I have combination skin so normally by the end of the day my face is really oily and gross but not anymore! I loved that the gel wasn’t heavy on my face at all. I have been using the gel for three weeks now and it’s my go to now! I would totally recommend anyone with dull looking skin to give it a try. I promise you won’t be disappointed! #freeproduct #ad