Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 09, 2020

Hydrating!

I've been using this product for over two weeks now and my overall thoughts are pretty good for the most part. I have only been using this product on bare skin and have not tried it with makeup over top. I haven't really noticed any brightening from using this I do however feel like it's very lightweight and moisturizing which I appreciate in face creams. Again just like the serum this product has very fine shimmers in it but nothing to be alarmed about. It doesn't show chunky glitters on your face. If you wear it and go out in the sun you get a nice sheen look because of the shimmers. It has not irritated my skin or caused any breakouts so that's great! Overall the cream was not bad as it didn't negatively affect my skin but I probably would not repurchase the gel cream

Saskatchewan, Canada

Strong scent.

I have been using this gel cream for several weeks now I don’t feel that it is brightening my skin I find it is very heavily scented, as is most of Neutrogena’s products. It leaves a greasy heavy feel to the skin I wouldn’t purchase this

1.8/5

Not very moisturizingI

I got this product for free from ChickAdvisor! I initially liked the light gel texture of this product but when it dried on my skin I found that it left a weird residue. My face almost felt rough and not moisturized at all. I won't be purchasing this product in the future.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great cream

I really enjoyed this cream. It was moisturizing and non greasy. I also really enjoyed the fact that it had spf protection which was a plus. My skin definitely seemed pretty refreshed after using this regularly

2.3/5

April 08, 2020

Malheureusement pas un produit qui me convient

Bien que j’ai apprécié les produits de cette gamme, le gel crème n’a pas répondu à mes attentes. Tout d’abord, celui-ci a une texture qui tire beaucoup plus vers une crème régulière que vers un gel-crème. Ensuite, son odeur n’est pas aussi agréable que les autres produits que propose cette gamme. Finalement, il faut que j’applique une très petite quantité du produit sinon j’ai le visage qui demeure huileux alors que je n’ai pas une peau à tendance grasse. Bref, ce n’est pas mon coup de coeur de cette gamme!

Helps my skin

This is a light weight gel cream. It’s to be used 2 daily. It rubs in easily and doesn’t feel greasy. I’ve been using the neutrogena bright boost line for a couple weeks now and have noticed that my skin doesn’t have as much redness as before. My skin went through a dry, flakey stage, but this line has helped moisturize my skin and leave it smooth. This does contain a light scent like the other products in this line and a light shimmer. My foundation applies easily.

Just what I needed

I received the bright boost from chicAdvisor and really enjoyed it wasn’t greasy like most I have tried. after a few uses I definitely noticed my face looked brighter, and a little went a long way! I haven’t tried this product before so I was excited to get picked and now this is a must in my bathroom!! Over all rating loved it if u haven’t tried u must❤️

Great product

This gel cream smells amazing! I liked how my skin was glowing after using this product consistently. It truly brightens skin! Highly recommend it to everyone!

April 07, 2020

Feels light and helps brighten

NEUTROGENA BRIGHT BOOST GEL CREAM feels really light on the skin and makes my skin look bright and lighter. It smells good and does not clog up my pores like other products have in the past. I am going to continue with this product to help enhance my appearance.

April 07, 2020

It just might work for you

I didn’t really see this working for me. It didn’t do much for my skin but made me start breaking out so I had to stop it. I feel that this product might work for some people but I just guess neutrogena has something in it that is not right for my skin.