Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

Love it!

I’m really impressed with the quality of the products, it’s texture and overall smoothness. Feels nice and fresh after I apply it on the face. I’ve never used this brand before but not I am considering checking out other products. What a great catch!

Made my face burn

I love the product packaging lovely sent beautiful and soft on the face after using it for a bit my face started to burn i dont have no problem with any of there product

Restores tired skin!

I love, love, love and LOVE this product. At first, the scent threw me off.. I wasn't sure if I'd like it (too strong and chemically the smell). However, when I tried it at night, I had instant morning dewy and plump skin. It really hydrated my skin and I felt as if it restored my tired and wrinkling skin. Also at first, I wasn't sure about the texture, but it was pretty delightful and felt nice. I would buy this again, I think it'll be a holy grail!

Nicer than expected

I don't usually like 'gel' moisturizers so was a bit apprehensive, but this one was thick and creamier. I'd like to have a little more time to review it properly but no breakouts and seems to be decently moisturizing so far.

very nice

this pressed serum has an interesting texture that feels thick to the touch but blends easily into the skin. it hydrates the skin very well so i think it works well for dry skin. I like to apply it and give it five minutes to get absorbed by the skin before following with any other skincare product.

Smooth and hydrating serum

The night pressed serum is very light weight and leaves your skin feeling hydrated overnight. Not greasy at all and goes on smooth and very little needed to cover full face and neck. Very very light clean scent, which is perfect for my sensitive skin.

Amazing feel

I was skeptical when I received the product, but was pleasantly surprised once I used it. When I think of a night cream, I picture a thick, heavy paste. I enjoy the light, creamy texture of the product. It is light on the skin and feels great!

Great Pressed Serum!

I got the chance to use Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum through Chickadvisor and I love it! Firstly, I have used the Hydro Boost line previously in the face cream gel and loved it, so I knew I was going to love this one as well from the start. I've never used a pressed serum, and for me it just acted like a very thick moisturizer. It has brought back some life into my very dry skin.

I like it!

As the name says, it’s a pressed serum so the consistency is very thick. It applies quickly and absorbs well. The only thing I don’t like is the strong scent. It’s the standard Neutrogena fragrance but stronger. Skin feels smoother and it has a cooling effect as well.

Excellente crème de nuit

Ce baume hydratant pour la nuit est sans fragrance ce qui est un gros plus pour la peau. L’effet hydratant et apaisant de nuit est très complet. La texture est bonne.