Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

Great jar

I like the design and feel of the bottle. It would be great in a tube jar so we can travel with it. I like the texture and smell of the product. Would repurchase for price point.

Night time

This night time serum was great. Didn't dry out my skin. Was a bit thick for me but overall it was nice. Nice smell to and I'm sensitive to smells and this didn't bug me.

Love it!

This product is fantastic for my super dry dehydrated skin!!! It does have a light scent but it honestly seas so good and fresh. Very thick moisturizer leaves my skin feeling great.

Great hydrator

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum is great in how it revitalizes and restores your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, while you sleep! It works really well and leaves skin feeling great. Love that it is Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic

Love ❤️

This was my first time using this overnight hydro boost serum and it was amazing. I used it in the night and in the morning my face felt really soft and hydrated. I would definitely purchase again

A miss

Cause me breakout won't use. I started having cystic acne with so stopped using. Then tried again after a few days with clear skin and it was back again 🙊

I love love this Pressed Serum

This serum goes on like butter on your face without being greasy on your face. After the first night I notice my face wasn't feeling tight, it felt solf and supple with moisture, fine line were beginning to disappear after a week or so of moisturizing. My husband also loves it and he advise is to buy it going forward. So that speaks volume in my book.

Great for my Skin

The night pressed serum has so many great things about it - It is fragrance - free so there's no smell that is overpowering. Especially in winter, my skin gets dry, but using this product has left my skin moist and soft. I find it really good for my combination skin and it did not cause any break out or acne.

Amazing moisturizer

This is my holy grail moisturizer. Leaves your skin feeling so hydrated, plump and gives a glow. I had always heard good things about it and now having used it I totally get they hype!

Heaven in a bottle

This product has a funny feel to it almost like slime when you poke it but thks product feels and smells so much better of course; I just meant the touch at first. You only have to add a few little dabs to your face and gently even it around and you quickly and automatically feel the effects of the night serum. My skin quickly felt smooth and hydrated without the effects of it feeling oily like other companies make my skin feel. This is deffinatly a great product and I am thrilled to have received a full size bottle for free.