Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

A must have

The moment I opened the jar I already loved this product. It has a subtle and pleasant scent.
    When I applied at night after cleansing my face, it had a smooth and lightweight texture. It smooths the face and instantly makes you feel beautiful.

Not for sensitive skin

I have this product 3 starts because it certainly provides the advertised hydration. I wouldn’t recommend it for someone with sensitive skin that is prone to breaking out like mine. Although I would wake up with my skin feeling smooth & hydrated, every morning I would wake up with a new pimple or 2.

🔥10/10

I was so excited to be able to try out these awesome #neutrogenahydroboost products!!💦🤩
    These are now my new favourite part of my nighttime skincare💗I put them on before I go to bed and it makes my face feel so soft and clean😍
    Best part is how light it is you don't have to use too much either! Honestly, my skin has felt amazing this past week of using these two products with my usual cleansers/toners.
    Thank you @neutrogena for the opportunity; this has made such a difference for me🤗
    Hydro Boost💦Night Pressed Serum💦
    Oil-free, alcohol-free and non-comedogenic (What's not to love?)
    It is so lightweight and it makes my face feel so soft and smooth. It has been amazing. No residue either!

The best product ever!

THE BEST Hydro Boost product!!! This is my new favorite skincare product. The texture is completely different than the cream for the day but still with the light and dry texture. When I wake up I feel my skin is very hydrated and soft. I’m in love!!!!

Beau produit

J’ai été sélectionné pour un banc d’essai gratuit, je connaissais déjà certains produits neutrogena de la game hydroboost mais c’était une première pour la crème de nuit et j’ai adoré. La texture de la crème est tout simplement fabuleuse et j’ai remarqué de beaux changements à ma peau en seulement une semaine. Je recommande certainement #NeutrogenaHydroBoost

Skin improvement

Definitely feel a difference in my skin after a few days of use! It absorbs easily well in my skin and has a nice light scent I quite enjoyed! My skin does feel smoother and moisterized in the morning.

Best soothing hydrating cream

Amazing product! It gives a cool effect as soon as you apply it to your skin. The serum has a creamy texture acting both as a moisturizer and hydrating product.

Very hydrating but too Fragrant

I like this because it was very hydrating and melted away onto my skin. However, the fragrance is very strong. I also had to stop using after 3 days because my skin became red and itchy.

New texture

I used this after the hydro boost hyaluronic serum. Combination together felt nice on the skin. Hydrating. However, this pressed serum/moisturizer has a strong fragrance.

Best serum cream

I’ve always had dry eczema prone flaky and sensitive skin, have to put loads of moisturizer to get dewy and flawless skin or some of the moisturizer just doesn’t work.
    Thanks to @chickadvisor for letting me try @neutrogenahydroboostnight pressedserum
    Love the pump style. One pump goes long way. Texture is literally like butter just melts right away. Does not clog pores. Gives me very plush, supple and healthy looking skin.

It is non-comedogenic and has hydrating hyaluronic acid which leaves my skin very hydrated, perfect for winter dryness.
    Exactly what I needed for my night ritual. I love this gel cream serum would repurchase.
    #chickadvisor #neutrogena #freeproduct