Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Love this product

Was given a chance to test and review this product , I have to say I’m nothing but impressed , great product does what it says and it left my skin looking and feeling hydrated.A must try ladies

Hydro Night Serum

This is the first time I ever use a night serum. Since I've integrated this into my nighttime skincare routine I've notice that my face isn't as dry the next day! Plus it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. Wish it was fragrance free though but it's tolerable.

Love this cream!!

Wonderful cream. It makes my skin looks healthy and soft. Smells so nice too. Now I using this cream every night. It sinks in to my skin so quick. And leave my skin moisture. Highly recommended this product!!! Will keep buying it.

Bon produit

Solution tres douce et legere . Laisse ma peau douce et beaucoup moin seche . Je vais continuer de l’utiliser . Pas besoin de mettre beaucoup de produit . Frais et leger . Pas d’effet collant ! J’adore

Moisture Booster!

I used this product together with the Hydro boost serum. Together it made my skin plumper and moisturized after spending a day out in a snow storm with strong winds. Although I did have a tiny break out (my skin usually have those when I use new skin care) I would say that it really helped on the dry patches that I had the following morning. I would continue to use this to see where this would lead my skin.

Best night serum!

I am enjoy this concentrated night serum for my combination skin. After using the night serum, my skin is more hydrated and radiant! This serum is a very good moisture barrier for my skin overnight. This excellent concentrated night serum has made my skin look fresher and clearer. I would highly recommended this product for all my family and friends and would buy again this product.

Hydro Boost

I have been using the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed serum and I find that it works well in adding some moisture to my dry skin. I have been using it together with the Hyaluronic acid and find that they have helped reduce the dry areas I've been dealing with.

I love it

I loved it, amazing for my skin, it made my skin softer and more beautiful, high quality in the product, very satisfied to use. More beautiful and healthy skin. :)

Wonderful product!

This product has a light consistency, dries quickly and it has a wonderful smell. The results on my skin appeared with only 7 days that I used at nights.

Works like a charm

Each morning I get up with a bright face thats moisturized and not itchy. I suffer from eczema and this overnight hydration that this product offers has been amazing. I will be using and purchasing after this sample is finish. Thank you Chickadvisor and Neutrogena.