Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 15, 2019

Best sunscreen texture ever!

I got a chance to try the NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL sunscreen through ChickAdvisor, for free in 2018. love this line of products from Neutrogena. The scent is calming and fresh, the lotion feels hydrating and best of all doesn't feel like a typical sunscreen. I love it so much, I am on my third tube. It's often on sale too!

June 19, 2019

Sunscreen for those that hate sunscreen

I ordered this product since I specifically hate the feeling of sunscreen on my face in general. It's not greasy, is easy to apply and dries rather quickly. My skin is somewhat oily and this works fine on it.

It can't say that's not entirely unnoticeable since it has a fragrance and does give my face a slight satiny sheen, but compared to other sunscreens it feels more natural. Overall a nice chemical sunscreen.

June 06, 2019

effective sunscreen

After reading many good reviews I got this sunscreen for myself. Yes it works well. I use it under my daily makeup and do not feel anything due to the light texture and non greasy feeling. Makeup stays in place without any touch-up. I will be recommending this to everyone who have combination and sensitive skin.

June 04, 2019

I love this

I love this product. It is non greasy and works. Doesn't make me breakout and goes on well. I love the entire hydro boost line and use all of them daily.

April 02, 2019

Hydro boost water gel lotion sunscreen

I recently purchase this sunscreen while on vacation. I was surprise how it worked well . I was not greasy and I didn't get a while film on my screen (wich it's not fun for a person of dark complexion). Great product that I will purchase.

February 04, 2019

The sunscreen version of the hydro boost gel cream

I use the Hydro Boost Gel Cream (extra dry version, because it has no fragrance) and I love it. This is basically that with sunscreen mixed in. I like it a lot as a face sunscreen, because it doesn't make my face feel greasy like some others do. I could do without the slight smell, though. I wish it was completely fragrance free, but what sunscreen is? I don't really use this as a moisturizer, I use it on top of my daily AM moisturizer with SPF 30 so I can't really say how it performs on its own.

June 26, 2018

K.K.

I’ve been using the regular Neutrogena sunscreen until I discovered this new sunscreen. I find the regular one to be a bit thick and has a sticky finish. It’s difficult to apply foundation over it. This gel is less thick and is easier the spread over my skin. After application, it doesn’t feel like my pores are clogged. I think it’s really good for the summer when you don’t want to apply too many layers of products on your skin.

May 26, 2018
    Jerusalem, Israel

Nice moisturizer for the summer

I liked this because it has a high spf which is nice to see in moisturizers. It had a weird tight feeling when it dried down but that didn't last long. I would recommend this product for the high spf and because it didn't break me out so this is safe for sensitive skin.

May 25, 2018

SPF 50 that feels like a moisturizer=Win!

This is a must have summer product! It is light and creamy and really does feel like a face cream rather than a sunscreen. SPF 50 is great protection! I was happy with this product!

May 24, 2018

Had to wait for a sunny day

Our weather hasn't been good enough to warrant using sunscreen much this year, but I finally tried it. My review is based on only one application since chick advisor wanted a review asap.
    I used it under my usual makeup and I didn't find any issues with putting makeup over top. Which is a huge plus to me.
    It didn't feel overly heavy and i didn't end up with a burn....but the weather wasn't really hot enough to prove that i wouldn't.
    I plan on trying again when it's much hotter out.