Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great for oily and combination skin

It is very as light as water and feels freash. Great for 8 hour hydrating while also protecting the skin against sun. It also has Hyaluronic Acid which plums skin.

August 14, 2019

Good

I liked the product, but bought it because they said that it was very dry on the skin, and it did not work with me, it leaves the skin shiny and not matte

July 24, 2019

No Irritation No Burn

I use this as a lighter option to my Neutrogena spf110 as I burn extremely quick. This felt the same as applying the Neutrogena Hydro Boost lotion! Not heavy on the skin and very moisturizing

July 14, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

best sunscreen

This sunscreen is phenomenal!! It smells great and most important- doesn’t leave that white residue on everything. Great new product Neutrogena!!! highly recommended

June 23, 2019

Not too thick

Some sunscreen is too thick and causes breakouts. These are so light I apply them everywhere! Best of all, this is the only sunscreen my husband can tolerate

June 04, 2019

Cooling gel sunscreen

I liked the gel formula, it was good for my combination oily skin and felt cooling and refreshing. Didn't feel heavy on the skin like other sunscreen can. Lightly fragranced but not too overpowering. Would recommend to someone wanting a lightweight but hydrating sunscreen.

June 03, 2019

Great protection, light coverage and beautiful scent

I love how light the coverage is but I still feel protected. No greasy feel and the smell is beautiful! It's really good to use because it softens your skin and protects against the sun.

May 31, 2019

Lightweight sunscreen

I got this for free as part of the product review club. Sunscreen is very important to me, I had skin cancer a few years ago so it’s vital that I wear sunscreen at all times. Let me tell you, not all sunscreens are created equal. This one is lightweight, not greasy and provides nice coverage.

May 30, 2019

The summer go to moisturizer + sunscreen

This is my go to sunscreen in summer for everyday ! It’s very moisturizing and effective not greasy at all or no after feel on skin because it has hyaluronic acid in it that keeps the moisture locked . Even works under makeup . Perfect for everyday use just don’t apply to eyes I think this rule applies to every sun screen out there !

May 02, 2019

Sunscteen is mandatory in summers

Water based sunscreen is a good way to protect our skins and skin tones from summer rays
    We as a family always preferd tonuse neutrogena sunscreens even mostly we have seen dermatologists suggest it to use