Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 23, 2018

Love it!

I love how the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 keeps my skin protected but also hydrated at the same time! The sun tends to dry my skin out but now that I use this product, I don’t have that problem anymore 😊

May 22, 2018

It gives

It's alright not sure haven't used it but will be using it for camping that is coming up looking for lard to trying.it out but thanks for letting me receive this product

May 22, 2018

It really is a "hydro boost"

This sunscreen wears like a thin watery moisturizer instead of a thick pastey cream, which means that not only does it absorb quickly and not leave white swipe marks behind, but also really feels like you're using a hydrating lotion on your skin.

I used this on myself and my family this past weekend in blazing 25-28 deg C weather and no one got a sunburn. Considering we all have very pale skin that is prone to burning and it is the beginning of the sun season (read here: prime time to get crisped), this is was a great test of the product.

The only critique I have (and this is seriously nitpicking) is that it separates a tiny bit so you have to shake it before using. Really effective product, and I will definitely be buying more bottles as the summer progresses!

I received this product for free, but my opinion is my own and unbiased.

May 14, 2018

For skin care, all time fav brand!

Received Hydro Boost water gel sunscreen, a gel cream (I use in the mornings after I wash my face) and an all in 1 makeup removing pack of wipes. I’ve used the makeup removing wipes before and they do the job! They do it so well! I like the fact the pack is pretty compact, I can fit it in my purse with me whenever and I also have some in the washroom, every night before bed they are used! The weather is just starting to get better, so I’ve only applied the sunscreen once, the smell isn’t anything extraordinary, just regular sunscreen, which I have no complaints about, the coverage is great and it’s rather absorbant, but not at all greasy! Ready for all the sunshine, love it. #neutrogenasun #chickadvisor #gotitfree @neutrogenaCanada @chickadvisor #thanks 💖

May 12, 2018

Je rachèterai cette crème solaire à toute la famille!

Cette crème solaire est légère et ne laisse pas un fini très huileux sur la peau. Elle hydrate et protège la peau contre les rayons lumineux et a une bonne odeur. La qualité est très bonne et le prix peut, par contre paraître un peu élevé comparativement à d’autres crèmes solaires, mais il est possible de trouver des spéciaux dans les circulaires pour ce produit régulièrement. Bon essai!

May 11, 2018

Hydrating sunscreen

I got this free to review from Chickadvisor . The cream is thick but blends well into the face without a white cast . It’s no greasy and has a light pleasant smell to it . It’s very moisturing . I will buy it again in the near future.

goes smoothly, not greasy

It’s been my go-to sunscreen for sun protection which also helps hydrate and keeps my skin looking healthy.The water gel formula layers invisibly under my makeup, which goes smoothly, not greasy and leaves no white residue on my skin at all.

May 09, 2018

I absolutely loved this sunscreen!

I received this Neutrogena Sunscreen to try for free from Chickadvisor. I typically do not enjoy using sunscreen on my face, as it's usually so greasy and makes me break out, but I know it's necessary.
    So when I received this, I was SO pleasantly surprised that it had a light texture and didn't leave me looking like a greaseball! LOL.
    Even my husband steals it from me now!
    I will definitely be purchasing this as soon as it runs out! And will be sure to tell all of my friends and family how great it is!

Great Lightweight Sunscreen

I got this product for free from ChickAdvisor as part of the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Sun Product Review Club offer. This a fantastic lightweight, non-greasy sunscreen from Neutrogena. When applied it has a light pleasant scent, and is slightly moisturizing on your face. Will buy next time!

May 08, 2018

I would buy this again!

This sunscreen I found very light and not oily. It also added moisture to my dry skin. It prevented any sunburn I would have received while away on vacation, perfect size to carry around through the day.