Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

April 30, 2018

Perfect Sunscreen for Summer!

LOVED THIS! Kept my skin moisturized and kept be from burning. Great scent and loved the consistency of the product. It is a gel so it wasn't hard to spread like some other high SPF cream products, it also didn't leave any white streaks. My skin felt moisturized and protected.

*I received this item for free in exchange for my honest review*

Lightweight sunscreen!

I got sent this product by Brand Backer to try.
    What I like about this is that it has a water gel formula that is very lightweight and much less greasy than other sunscreens. It absorbs into the skin nicely and doesn't interfere with other products I use on my face. For the face I can still feel a little greasiness, but you wouldn't notice it at all when applied to your body. It also doesn't leave any white-cast so it's perfect for picture taking! What's also great is that it has hyaluronic acid, glycerin and vitamin E that gives your skin a boost of hydration, and it's non-comedogenic so you don't have to worry about breaking out!

This sunscreen is great!

This sunscreen is great for me since i have drier skin. Its very hydrating and lightweight. Almost no white cast and I like that it's spf 50 . I used it mostly on my body since i was having very bad breakouts and didn't want to risk it. Would definitely recommend and I will be looking for this in the store!

April 30, 2018

I will buy this product again

NeutrogenaSun is a high quality product. It's lightweight, you can't tell you put it on. So it's great to keep your daily skin routine the way it it is. The price is under $15.00 which is a good value for effective, quality product. I will buy it again. I've recommended it to friends. I got it free for my honest opinion.

Non greasy!

I was pleasantly surprised with this one! It went on and didn’t leave me feeling greasey or worried my clothes would get residue on them. The smell of this sunscreen is super light and fresh. It didn’t leave me feeling like I needed a shower at the end of the day and really appreciated the high spf for protection!

Great product

The Neutrogena hydro boost water gel sunscreen with an SPF of 50 worked well for me . It is lightweight , has a nice light scent and it didn’t feel heavy on my skin .

It was watery but absorbed into my skin after a few mins . I used it without makeup on last week when it was really nice out . I played outside with my niece and I definitely felt protected. My face didn’t burn like it tends to . When I used under my makeup it did feel a little heavier . So I would use this on no makeup days to help protect my skin . I would purchase in the future .

#neutrogenasun #Gotitfree

April 29, 2018

Non greasy fast absorbing sunscreen

I loved this sunscreen for the face! I loved how it wasn't greasy at all. It didn't leave white film. It absorbed in and I found it moisturizing so I could use this a day moisturizer and sunscreen combo. Also the smell didn't scream sunscreen which was nice, this one was much subtler.

Delivers on promises!

This sunscreen promises to provide moisture without grease and it does just that! It also has a great scent. Yet another plus is the fact that it provides a great deal of sun protection, as it is spf 50. I was luck to get this through chickadvisor, and even though it is on the pricier side for drugstore sunscreens I think I will consider purchasing a tube of my own once my current supply runs out.

Loved it!

It was very hydrating and didn't leave my cheeks too oily as I usually have oily cheeks when I wear sunscreen. The smell was fabulous. I love the fact that it contains hylauronic acid which is extremely hydrating.

Light weight

I cannot say enough about this product. I am converted. I always am looking for a sunscreen that is lightweight and not greasy, but gives full sun protection. I love this product.

It was light enough to be layered under my makeup and never pushed through to make my face greasy. I am in love with the consistency it is weightless on my skin.

Even after hours of wear I did not have a greasy look to my face. It is worth every penny, and is easily found in drug stores. My kind of sun protection.
    #gotitfree