Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Absorbs quickly, ultra moisturizing

Used this sunscreen on a super sunny day with my convertible top down. It did not feel greasy and absorbed quickly. My skin felt soft and moisturized. Prevented a sunburn after being in the direct sun for 45 minutes without re-application. Would definitely buy this sunscreen again as I am very very fair and burn easily. This product is very effective.

May 27, 2019

I love this Non greasy sunscreen

Thumbs up to ChickAdvisor and neutrogena for sending me to this product to try. I love how easily it absorbs into the skin providing protection with a light scent without the typical sunscreen greasy feeling. I normally use SPF 60 formula (different brand) so i will have to try stronger Neutrogena sunscreen to see how it feels.

Absorbs easily

I got the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. This sunscreen has a lighter formula and feels less greasy than your typical sunscreen. It has a hint of the fresh aquatic hydro boost scent but also has some of the that usual sunscreen smell. I tried this out while gardening on a sunny day and had no burns after an afternoon outside. Overall this seems like a great sunscreen option. I just wish it came in a bigger tube since I feel like I will go through this size quite quickly.

very lightweight

I found this sunscreen to be very lightweight and non greasy. It absorbed quickly and wasn't greasy. I am careful about what I put on my face, and this didn't make me break out or clog my pores like some sunscreens. I would definitely buy this.

May 27, 2019

Perfect sunscreen for my oily skin

I have been using this sunscreen for a week now and for the first time I am so happy that am not sweating in this sunscreen or myface is not patchy white.this quick absorbing moisturizing sunscreen gel is so perfect for everyday use.light textured hydrating and light fragrance mademe buy it again in future.

S'applique bien

J'aime beaucoup cette crème qui est très légère. Elle s'applique bien et ne laisse pas de sensation grasse. Je recommande cette crème pour la belle saison.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I received this product from ChickAdvisor to review. It gets absorbed so quickly, it doesn't feel greasy or heavy like some other sunscreens do, it keeps my skin protected from sunburns, it has a light scent and i love it. I didn't have any issues with break-outs after use. I will definitely use it all summer.

May 26, 2019

Refreshing and hydrating sun protection

I'm a big fan of the smooth texture of this sunscreen: the gel is cooling and is effortlessly absorbed by your skin.

I used it on my face first, and it didn't pull at the skin and simply glided on. I also used it on my arms and it's just as comfortable to use all over.

I reapplied ever few hours and it didn't build up at all. I'll see how long it lasts in comparison to other types (cream, spray) though I can see myself purchasing this again!

May 26, 2019

Non greasy and not too heavy.

I’m very acne prone so I was nervous about using this product. However I have had no problems using it under my makeup. It doesnt feel heavy or greasy at all. After I finish this free trial tube I think I would consider buying it!

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF30

I love NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF30. I like the fact that is light and has non-greasy feel. It doesn't leave white residue. It works very well in my skin and doesn't course me breakouts like other face sunscreens.it absorbs well into the skin. I recommend this to all my friends.