Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 30, 2019

Daily MUST-HAVE sun protection product!

I received Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 complimentary to give my honest opinion. Sunscreen is an important part of our daily sun protection regimen, and this product is one of the best sunscreens I have ever tried. It has an enjoyable light texture that quickly absorbs into the skin without a greasy feel, and without leaving any white cast behind. It is great for people who prefer non-sticky lotions, and it also moisturizes skin on your face and neck. It is suitable for sensitive skin types, and it does not cause any acne bumps. The smell is so nice and pleasant, and if you are a person who is looking for a sunscreen that doesn’t have a typical sunblock smell, this product is perfect for you! Moreover, it works fine as a make-up primer. The package is not so large and you can carry it in your purse. I would highly recommend Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 to anyone, it is safe and effective, and it is a MUST in everyone’s skincare routine.
    #GotItFree
    #NeutrogenaWeekendReady

Great product!

I really enjoyed this water gel sunscreen. It was really hydrating and protected my skin very well. It was really easy to incorporate into my skincare routine and it really made my skin look and feel amazing! It was light weight and I found that it absorbed into my skin really quickly. I received this product free for testing and reviewing purposes and I really enjoyed it.

Good sunscreen !!

I got this product for free from chickadvisor in exchange for my review. I have a combination skin and I always gave hard time finding the right sunscreen . I used this sunscreen before going to work . It does feel a bit greasy when u apply . I left it settle in my skin for 10 min after applying then did my usual make up . I also used setting spray which was great in making my face look less greasy . I also used this sunscreen alone without make up . The only minor issue was that it sting my eyes when I sweat . This can be solved by using eye cream .

Silly smooth sun protection

I got this free to try and it’s great. It doesn’t feel like your average sticky greasy sun screen at all. Smells nice and light and leaves no residue as it’s a gel formula. Lovely!

Great everyday sunscreen!

This is a non-greasy, lightly scented, quick absorbing sunscreen that left my skin feeling super moisturized! I really liked the packaging and would definitely buy and use this again as my everyday sunscreen for my face.

Amazing Sunscreen

This sunscreen is amazing. This is one of the first sunscreens I've used that doesn't leave a greasy residue. I love how it is formulated with hyaluronic acid to keep the skin moisturized all day. Not only will this sunscreen protect you from harmful UV rays, but it will also moisturize and hydrate your skin. I would highly recommend giving this sunscreen a try.

Awesome spf sunscreen!

This has definitely got to be one of my favourite sunscreens so far. The gel format was ideal as it did not leave my skin feeling greasy as most sunscreens tend to do. It absorbed nicely into my skin. I even tried it on my face which I’d have to admit was surprisingly really effective. I have combination type skin and this did not leave my skin feeling oily. It’s really hard to find a sunscreen that would also work when applying makeup and this did the job perfectly! I would say I would definitely be purchasing this product as my main sunscreen applicator! Highly recommend.

Work Good

I was picked to try out the Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30. It provided goos coverage and was easy to apply. Once the sunscreen was applied it did not leave my skin feeling greasy. The smell was not over powering.

I really like this sunscreen and have started using it on my children. It works great.

Nice light sunscreen

I received this sunscreen free as part of a chickadvisor test. I used the sunscreen all weekend while out in the yard and again this week for work. I like how light the sunscreen feels. I have very fair skin so I need to wear sunscreen almost all the time and I've always hated it because it feels heavy. Not Neutrogena Water Gel sunscreen! I didn't feel greasy or sticky and I didn't get any burn over the 5 days I've worn it. It even lasted today through my full work day plus after at my child's soccer game. Very highly recommended. It's a little expensive compared to some other brands but it is definitely worth it for the great protection and comfortable feeling. Love it!

May 29, 2019

Refreshing and a lovely scent!

I recently had the opportunity to try this sun screen out and I must say it is a lovely product. Super smooth and not too think. No worries of pasty white cream residue.
    The scent is quite lovely without being overwhelming. Overall I would say this is a great option for summer!
    Give it a try!