NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST Whipped Body Balm Reviews

This ultra-light and velvety formula absorbs instantly and is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Provides intense hydration to very dry skin. Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration
  • Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately.
  • Tested under dermatological control.

Cette formule ultralégère et veloutée s’absorbe instantanément et contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Elle procure une hydratation intense à la peau ultrasèche. Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu
  • Non gras, ce baume s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application.
  • Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

For more information, please visit Neutrogena.ca

1.3/5

August 20, 2019

Weird product

I was excited to try this because I love the neutrogena hydro boost line. Well this had a silicone primer texture. I used it after my shower like I always do with all of my lotions. It pilled on my skin and didn’t soak in immediately like it claims. I don’t have dry skin so maybe that’s why? I gave it to my husband who is using it as a hand cream and he said its working well for him in that respect. It’s also scented so beware.

Okay..

I was a bit disappointed with this body cream. The texture was interesting, but it did not rub in very well. I didn't feel that it was as moisturizing as other comparable body creams. It smelled fine, but I would probably not reach for this in stores in the future.

So whipped Body Balm

This has to be one of the most body balms I have received! It was light and airy and hydrated my skin for days. It has a super light delish scent that quickly dissipates. You only need a tiny about for such a large amount of skin!! I now look forward to using body balms. Thanks to Chickadvisor for including it our Cinq a Sept bag!!

Very hydrating and longlasting

I got to try the product as a part of the CinqASept Event from ChickAdvisor. FIrst of all what you notice is the scent is really nice and light, and feels very refreshing! It's very light in texture, smooth, and applies very easily on the body. What I love most about is that it is very hydrating. It genuinely keeps the skin hydrated for the entire day. You do not need to apply it again as it is light, easy to absorb and lasts the entire day. I loved the product :) I would highly recommend it!

love it

i like neutrogena products a lot. this hydro boost body balm is a life saver. i use it everyday after shower and my skin feels soft and moisturized. the texture is light and fast absorbing. price is so affordable. good product.

Very scented

The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm has a strange but likable whipped consistency as the name implies. A little goes a long way and goes on like a whipped gel which is a different feeling than a cream or lotion. The scent is it's only downfall- it's really scented like the other products in the Hydro Boost line.

Made my skin so soft!!!

I received the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm from the Chickadvisor Cinqasept event and it is my new favourite body lotion. I was a bit sceptical when I felt the texture and saw the claim that it was for dry to extra dry skin. I have extremely dry skin even in the summer and this body balm was like a miracle for my skin. The texture is amazing! Very light but powerful. Since it has hyaluronic acid, it relieved the dryness and the balm absorbed into the skin quickly and dried within a few minutes. It did not leave a greasy feeling afterwards like other lotions made for extra dry skin. It has a nice light perfume scent which I love because I am not really a fan of fruity scents. Also for this body balm, a little goes a long way so it is definitely worth the price. I will be repurchasing when this tub is done!!

August 18, 2019

This product is absolutely great!

From the moment I put my hand in this product I knew I was going to love it! Its silky and smooth it felt great on my skin. This product is definitely a keeper😘

Fantastic moisturizer!

I was very skeptical of a gel moisturizer for my dry legs. I was very pleasantly surprised. It did keep my skin moisturized for the day. It had a fresh scent at first, but it dissipated quickly. The texture felt a bit gritty at first, but melted into my skin. It felt amazing after I waxed my legs! This is a fantastic moisturizer!

Amazing and Hydrating

I loved the texture of this body balm! It soaked in quickly and my skin felt soft and hydrated. I also found a small amount of this product went a long way! This product doesn’t have a smell either.

Updated On: August 18, 2019